Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Orbakajte: "I'm tired, that still does not treat me as a singer"

Child star always difficult. Every now and then you hear: "The children of genius of nature rests." Is it always like this? Orbakajte whose work is well known in Russia and in Belarus, will do anything to gain recognition without regard to his famous family. Since then, and began a conversation with the singer said "Union". - It may be that my mother seems - a hard man In fact, it is very demanding - and themselves, and to the people. He does not tolerate, if they work carelessly. Demands perfection. Mom helps me with the material. For something they wrote, and I sang. Argue argue, but we recommend. Here in front of my solo performances in "Russia" Mom went on a tour of Siberia. Arrived the day before the first concert. Run him and said: "This is a song to sing is not necessary, the suit does not fit here, the light is too bright." In a word, walked hand of a master. - Still, Christine, say, just be a daughter of Alla Pugacheva-sufficient quantity? - Honestly, are fed up with so far for me as a singer Christina Orbakajte, but as the daughter Diva. Everyone, I think, clearly long, my personality, I have my own name. I even have another nationality, the father I Sense. I think that everything she has achieved. Pugacheva name has nothing to do with. I - I Orbakajte - different! - What really made your relationship? And with the 'ex-stepfather "Philip Kirkorov how relations? Vidites often? What do you say? - Alla Borisovna bound we not only family, but also creative relationships - my producer. With Philip we are friends. To speak often on the phone, see each other often - he is in constant guides, projects, ideas. I remember how my family was going through a scandal with Rostov journalists. My mother and I came to the conclusion that the reason for the inadequate behavior of Philip -. Not only nerves, fatigue, irritability, of course, and his promiscuity He is still very spoiled their environment, flattery, listening all the time. Since probable and wound when he had heard from the journalists question. - Be an artist, what do you think - your children - Nikita and Danny? - Senior, Nikita went to the tenth grade. He is a creative person who composes music, like rap, break-dance, also works at the school wrote a rap. Already shot a couple of clips. The youngest, Danny, just went to school. He is so thorough, diligent, although dancing always enjoy my songs - a real fan! Not asleep, to sing it. - But you started as an actress. Everyone remembers the "Scarecrow" Rolan Bykov, where you acted in the lead role. Then there was the "Midshipmen" Svetlana Druzhinina. And now invited to appear, send the script? - The role of the "Scarecrow" - first success in my life. Although we initially Bykov did not like each other. I did not expect that manufacturers of children's films can be so exhausted by nicotine and insomnia. He was looking for a girl with naive eyes, but I have the adults and almost sad. After "Scarecrow" had many offers from directors, but I was not shooting for a schoolgirl. It took eight wheels instead of in the film. The last two - in the "Related Exchange" and "Moscow Saga". For the latter series romance "Clouds in Blue" was recorded in different ways at different times - happy, tragic - it sounded different. Viewers liked "Clouds in Blue" was now free to do at concerts. - And my mother and your stepfather stood the test of "Euro Vision". But you do not. Why? - Once I was invited, but I refused. Also in the qualifying round do not go: not survive the third family of failure. This competition for young, so even compete. - Popular Artists continuously folklore characters - limericks, jokes. Know something about me? - 2010, Alla Pugacheva finally retired and is working in the garden dacha outside Moscow. Philip ordered all his projects. Only Christina Aguilera is working on a special field - a scarecrow in the garden. - The Scarecrow, but with a title of nobility. - It is. My paternal grandfather came from a long line of Baron Orbach. Friends call Baroness, and I am very satisfied. As a child, I thought of my honorary title -. "The Future of Art" I started thinking, do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment