Tuesday, July 23, 2013

What do the "Tattoo": Julia had an abortion goes to church Lena

Saucy texts, kissing on the mouth and vibrators as decoration scene - Russian girls successfully play provocations. The girls interview Andreas Albes took the German magazine "Stern". Julia, 15 months ago, you gave birth daughter Victoria. Now you're a single mother with her in Moscow. - Julia: Yes. We parted ways with Victoria's father after her birth. My daughter, two nurses, who live with her in my home. I live with her, with her parents. - It's not like you 20 years to really feel like a mother. When was the last time I saw your daughter? - Julia: Yesterday we saw the DVD. "Shadow boxing". But now and then I fall asleep. Of course I feel like a mother. In women, this is a normal psychological state. - They even provided a bodyguard for Victoria. - Julia: Right. But I do not say why. It's too personal. Only her bodyguard during walks. It has an alarm system. - Helen, you have a new friend. The newspaper wrote that he was 23 years old, and he's a lawyer. - Elena: We met at a Japanese restaurant and had just arrived. - Two years ago, the world saw the pop duo "Tatu" lesbians. - Elena: We never said we were lesbians. During this time, each of us has a constant friend. But we have no one asked. - Then all the hugs and kisses were just for the picture? - Elena: It was spontaneous and emotional. For the first time on the set of the video. It had nothing to do with the image campaign. - How is your parents react? - Elena: Quite simply, they laughed. - Their producer, a child psychologist Ivan Shapovalov, turns now the singer in the form of an Islamic suicide bomber disguised. Is not it scary? - Julia: Why? I see nothing. - You say that you like with Shapovalov and left him, because he deserves the "Tattoo" millions and you have only a few percent. - Elena: We're still friends with Shapovalov. And money is not really interested in us at all. Agreement with the lawyers. - Why was there a break? - Julia: I was pregnant and lived at home with his parents. In any case, my relationship with Shapovalov has always better than Lenin. He came to us, and I told him that no longer want. We have no quarrel about that, but for him it was a surprise. - They say that if you had been pregnant once and have an abortion. - Julia: Maybe. - It was in 2003, when you take on the Grand Prix. - Julia: I did not check the calendar. - Helen, you said that they had so many sins, which is used to go to the priest. - Elena: I do not think that's a sin. But I am a religious man and regularly go to church. - What are your plans for the future? - Elena: First promotional tour, then concerts. And I definitely want to be a mother. I've always wanted. Shortly before that happens. - Julia: I want to have more children. Better than four.

No comments:

Post a Comment