Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Sofia Rotaru: "I was singing with pneumonia"

"For example, I have to milk a cow and six years was preparing lunch and dinner for the whole family, helping my mother with household chores early in the morning at the market on herbs, used the money to buy bread and sell." - Says the previously unknown details of his life Sofia Rotaru. People's Artist of the USSR, Ukraine, Moldova, Hero of Ukraine, the commander of the Russian order "For Services to the Fatherland", winner of numerous awards, "Man XX century", the owner of a star in Kiev, Moscow and Yalta. C Rotaru talking newspaper "Change." - Is it true that you are able to see prophetic dreams are? - In fact, often "read" their dreams, much to draw in them. For example, almost always know when he is sick, and some important events of foreboding. - You often canceled concerts due to health? - Once in St. Petersburg during a series of concerts I have my temperature rose sharply. Came "first aid", the doctors said, "you can not work today!" But I went on stage. And how many times were so! Tell how the audience: "Not" We bought a ticket, I love, respect, and I told him off the gate ... I took care of myself and of course not, they damaged their health. My husband often say Shreds: "Now quiet, Take care of yourself!" I clung to the scene, thinking that if I go there, resigned the disease. - It is said in the Ministry of Culture of the USSR once even pneumonia at the singer Rotaru has not considered a serious cause for cancellation of the performance. - What happened before? Philharmonic a telegram with the words "government": "It is urgent, send Rotaru C. Moscow concert on the government. "Nobody asked me, I want to or I was proud to be such a challenge the day after the tour was at the Institute Sechenov with pneumonia, but then I do not think -..... Him in a fast train and brought to Kiev I remember , with high fever, shortness of breath and sore throat hardly come at a rehearsal at the Palace "Ukraine". director afraid, "Sonya, yes you was absolutely sick!" changes "fast" was brought back to the station, put him on the train. Has home ... returned with bilateral pneumonia Another time, an appeal to the government fell concert with angina Called the doctor, he took me to the hospital obkomovskuyu I sat and cried, explains Dr: "You see - I can not sing." And they look at me and quietly say, "You are our dear Sofia Mikhailovna, albeit in a low voice. We were told today that you sing. . "These are the times and manners Ran had to dance through the window - Sophia M., you've grown up in a big family - I was born in Western Ukraine, as proud a simple family Bukovina Chernivtsi, Marshintsy village. - where I grew up father -. the foreman wine farm, I -.., the second of six children of parents from morning to work until the evening, and we do not lead the children to an idle life of seniors brought junior, helped with homework and. then - who is in the garden, the - house cleaning -. dinner, the cook For example, I was milking a cow and six years was preparing lunch and dinner for the whole family helped my mother with the housework out in the early morning hours. to set the market to sell herbs, with the money to buy bread -. And where was "musical roots" - the evening after a hard day, we sang in chorus the whole family. The repertoire consisted of songs that we learned from the older sister Zina. Been sick in four years with typhoid, blind our Zina and since then sits down by the radio. By the way, coupled with songs Zina learned the Russian language, and then he taught us - the younger ones. Because at home we spoke in Moldovan. - In your home has always been prosperity? - My childhood was considerably difficult. But we were happy. As expected, the holidays because she could not eat a lot of fresh bread from the oven, taste homemade sausages, sweets. On other days, these delicacies not available to us. - Not your parents come into conflict? - My parents were wonderful, friendly people. Strict but fair. If, for example, the father asked something - I had always done. And we wanted to grow up so fast. I remember in seventh grade, I did not let the evening of the dance. And what about you! The older sister leads me quietly, when adults go to sleep, at home, and sometimes had to jump out the window ... I think Mom and Dad were aware of my tricks, but she knew something stupid I've done so cleverly pretended nothing to guess. Music Magic - Who was your first music teacher? - There was no magic Bukovina! Voice was as unique and continues to give the world the province. Music was an organic and necessary part of our family. She seems to live in me forever. Sound everywhere: the wedding table, bees, small parties, Dance. The first teacher was his father - he had perfect pitch for music, a beautiful voice and was able to see all the beauty. These talents have tried to pass on to children. Four sisters and two brothers - all very musical, beautifully sung. A time that we sang a duet with her younger sister, Aurica. - Why is your only son Ruslan has not become a musician? - When the son was growing up, we often went on tour with our band "Chervona Ruta". Son lived with his grandmother and aunts - my sisters. Well, I miss my mom and dad. Saw my mother on television, slept with my photo under my pillow, and when the session is always the first thing to figure out - how long has arrived. I went to the teacher and asked that Ruslan released from the classes. I have tried to fill the apartment smells of home cooking - Ruslan preparing delicious meals, cherish and maintain. My son grew up very nice! And that's important. I'm glad I have a son. He understands me perfectly. Now Ruslana has its architectural and design office. And in parallel, he continued his father's work, is that working with me as a music producer. Follow the fashion trends in music, to help you choose the repertoire together, we think about strategy creativity. Daughter Svetlana - executive producer, is a line of public relations. I consult with her in the fashion and style. Svetlana impeccable taste. I do not share the light and Ruslan cried, you help me a lot, "My children.". Sang with her grandson "Chervona ruta" - and her grandchildren can easily find a common language? - Toll is fond in his 10 years of computers, tennis, swimming, studying in Kiev in a British school, speaks English. We were a family once in Italy, were mild in Venice, Milan, where he spoke. Destroyed is my assistant. While filming New Year musical "The Marriage of Figaro," I rehearsed with Tolik role Marceline. He and I have played all of the dialogue! And now for the new project channel "1 +1" - "Metro" we together with the popular Ukrainian team "Tanok on Maidani Congo" attempts, such as the youth "is a radical new way" to "the legendary song Chervona Ruta ", written more than 30 years of record Ivasiuk. I'm excited, "tank" - colorful, vibrant and professional, especially boys. Also, this is - a popular Ukrainian group shred my grandson. He gladly showed the camera to break on their success and enthusiasm to play for real maracas. Granddaughter Sonia - a blue-eyed blonde, similar to his grandfather. To loves to read children's books with me, sing children's songs, it's very musical. If it was smaller, I saw on TV called "La-la-la." Usually call me the grandchildren only Sonya.

No comments:

Post a Comment