Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Yuri Antonov: I'll release DVD, and see the pirates!

The legendary master of the Russian stage in eight years not issued new plates, but it never stop for a moment to the creativity. Recently it was announced that this fall, after a long time, you can get some new drives Yuri Antonov. This made him so long time away from the release of her album, and the relationship of contemporary music, movies and the Internet, he said in an exclusive interview with "Ytru." - Yuri Mikhailovich say that "Channel" had conversations with you about the opportunity to lead as a producer for another round of "American Idol"? - On this question for me is not accessible. - How do you feel about this project? - Many of his critics. I'm so stubborn not belong in this project. I know young people today want to go with the same "American Idol" or the "People's Artist". They want to show, if possible, her talent. It is their right. And our right as a composer-professionals - they filter out. I feel the talent immediately, immediately. I do not need all those long conversations, such as "Come on, old man, the daughter of a respected man is ..." - A request? - Well, it was not right. But once I was on the jury at the festival "Slavic Bazaar", and it is a situation where some people's ears pulled. I strongly against this practice. I always say I like or dislike. This artist is not a professional or professional. - "Star Academy" from? - Especially for this program is not to be seen, do not know one of the graduates. I'm all for it even longer father and grandfather, I guess. But I can look at once a passage from "American Idol", which is is usually to tell quite interesting. Another thing is that our people are still housed on songs with good lyrics. And, for example, English songs, the most that neither the World hits is built purely on the melody. Many do not know lyrics, but everyone knows the tune. Music now prevails over substance, and I'd love to see more poetry counted in a song. The work is very important for a song! I have always carefully selected the texts, sometimes with poets argue with work. We had a story with a very famous songwriter Michael Ryabinin. Once I gave him a tune and asked him to write the text. He called me at 12 at night and says (he is funny grassiroval), "Old man, I wrote the lyrics to the song, listen to me." Reads the text. I said, "Michael, overwrite". Two days later, Mike writes new text. You know, it's not that if a man "remake text" says, it just changes a few words, and then he even wrote a completely new text! I listen to him, and I understand that, in general, is a set of stamps, but professional. I say, "Michael, it will not do." Povozmuschalsya and he says, "Okay, I'll call you tomorrow, maybe." Calls in a week. Yet another text! Read and then I feel - that's it! I say, "Mike, you're a genius, you will have to make it a masterpiece." This song was "Do not tell me." Goodbye ", the instantly popular and known all over the country Here are the results of my "natural selection" is. -Sergey Chigrakov (Siskin) used a fragment from one of your songs, sings his hit song "Forever Young". How do you feel about that? - Yes, I know, but my permission, he did not ask. In general, I'm very hard on using my music. But in terms of Chizha it does not work, because it's nice to me as a musician. Although I personally do not know him, I did it. Just a sense of respect - A question for you as Vice-President of the Russian Authors' Society. Some time ago there was a scandal with the entry of Russia into the WTO connected. U.S. said that Russia join the WTO as long as we did not work the code for the protection of intellectual property. In particular, this was due to the closure of a site that have come from Russia, and on which were placed free mp3. You think about that? - Strong negative, especially for those mp3. Here's what you do with who you are dealing climb in the bag? I struggle with this theft for many years - as a performer and as a composer. As Vice President, but to a lesser extent. - How? - I have a few links to the Interior Ministry. I have this friend, so that all 89 regions involved in the recognition and elimination of piracy. And I am one of the hardest hit by pirates authors, because I'm a composer, not only, but also an artist. When pirates steal songs with Philip Kirkorov, does not suffer, and the authors receive royalties from RAW. We have unfortunately not very regulated industry related rights, as those rights - just the right artist. At the same time with me, and has an amazing history. The fact that most pirates stamp these three records that were written 15-16 years. And the demand for them is not something that goes down, but only increased. - Are you planning to release in the future, the new drives? - Yes, now I want to release the DVD version of the anniversary concert, which was held in the Kremlin. There will be a DVD, which is likely to come into the case. I also want an album, concert, also a TV version, but very high quality, it let me play Big Band. Then I'll see what happens regarding the country of copyright, and if it be all right, then all will be published the music. Kopilas in the last eight years You very much - recorded 55 songs. But while Russia will have a situation with the pirates, I do not produce. Principle. - Well, many composers wrote music for the active television series. She did not try yourself? In this role - No, I'm not interested. Mainly because a good director and series is on the home screen is very small. Write Music for a penny for the series, which originally - the script, the game artists Director - miserable, I do not. - The series, which are set to the classics - "The Master and Margarita", "Doctor Zhivago"? - No, - no. Personally, my opinion of "Master and Margarita" - a great show made at the highest level. I can say a big thank director Vladimir Bortko for what he has created a quality cinema. Noteworthy artists. Beautiful music by Igor Korneliuk - he showed himself to be a true composer. Usually writes the music for the series or in the closet or in the kitchen and on the crappy computer. When I wrote the music for the series, the makers would have taken a lot of money. Because the music in the film - it's important. I invite Symphony. Today, a film can be a Category "A" can not exist without the symphonic music asserts. Take any American movie high quality - it's sure to be a symphony orchestra. - You, as a spectator, as what films? - The final liked "9 rota", above all, make myself is the camera, several episodes, especially in the second half of the film, when the war begins. The first part seemed a little quieter, but then the film, as it speeds up and becomes stronger. And I want to congratulate Fedor Bondarchuk, because a lot of work to do. This is his first film, but I believe and hope that the second film is even better. - See a "Night Watch"? - No, I have not seen. Neither the "Night Watch" and "Day". Do you know what movie this is not enough? Type "A man and a woman." Here is for this kind of movie I would have written a cool lyrical music, always with a full orchestra. - What contemporary music do you like? - Yes, I know not to listen to music practice. Listen to "Echo of Moscow", "Beacon 24", maybe radio "Jazz". - This is not indifferent to the policy? - Yes, of course I have politicized. But each party'm not, thank God. Although offered, more than once. - Use the Internet? - I like to read news online. But, you know, very monotonous Runet: all the same person, the same party people ... - How much time did you spend on the Internet? - Not much. I only see the messages and e-mail, because I go, there came exciting offers. And I closed the site, because it has become a full dump. Was a normal website with a book - say, send us your suggestions, comments. And some get-together, where people began to come, not to speak with me, and with each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment