Tuesday, July 30, 2013

"Smash!" In St. Petersburg, Reborn

Almost two years since the collapse of the duo two boys are called "Smash!" Pass. Weeping crowds of fans girls and comforted his soloists two equal parts fan: Sergey Lazarev - "little black dress", Vlad Topalov - "little white". So unexpected news - the planned concert in Saint Petersburg are going to speak with Topalov Lazarev. And not just on stage, but with a song together -. The same Belle, with which it all began For clarification, a reporter decided, "MK", go to Vlad Topalov because he threw a St. Petersburg concert promoter along with the idea of the song. The singer says that all his passionate love for fans - no more ... - Why are you suddenly uniting spirit? - I asked. Sergei agreed. - So, happy fans - back the duo? - No, no. This will never happen. We sing a song. That's it! - Why is it so persistent? After a successful project. - Our Seryozha parted ways. Forever. - And even friends leave? - No, do not go ... - So what is it psevdovozvraschenie "Smash"? - I told you - do not return. Personally, I'm only doing this out of love for our fans. You like to see us together. The more St. Petersburg fan - one of the strongest. This will be our connection with Sergei gift for them. Twentieth the first joint test of our will. - And how is your father, Michael Genrikhovich venture to indicate? They have a complicated relationship with Lazarev. - He does not want to deal with my affairs. I will make all decisions, including it. - Think Topalov promising solo project? - My career as a solo artist has just begun. Time, I think, will tell ... - What is love-front? - I Love Julia Volkova! - Come on, do not because no one in this novel. - But I have nothing to prove to anyone. The main thing - it's what I ... - And your unborn child ... - Nonsense! No pregnancy was not. Timothy and its not novel. All lies. He also Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment