Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Danilko: "In the future Serduchka will be glamorous, fashionable!"

Recently Danilko lived mostly in airplanes and hotels. Why go to a resort flatly refused. Free "from work and love", he decided to spend time at home. A regular guy in a black T-shirt and jeans can be seen during the day on Khreschatyk. The only thing that attracts attention - much cap pulled over his eyes with a long tip. At a meeting with the correspondent "fact" in a capital Restaurants actor arrived in the same form. Not a drop of pathos and glory Serduchka. "Hello", - said Andrei and gave me a hand with perfect manicure. Ordered a double strong coffee, mineral water and ... first asked the question. "I want to sit in my apartment, your fork and eat from my plate." - I have so many bad things about ponapisyvali It is true that journalists me "zazvezdilsya" look? - I do not know, but you're a man quite mysterious, rarely give interviews ... - That's all on the doorstep. I can not be up to eight interviews per day. - After many concerts you finally decided to arrange a holiday? - Do not leave, and we can say that the creation of life. Accumulated so much to my lack of ... Need bulbs screwed, buy ceiling to finish a lot of things to change. - Complete repairs in the apartment? - A lot of work. But so hard to concentrate on anything. Heat ... One can not in Kiev time to work more. I can not stand idly by, even on weekends. I was particularly annoyed by Saturday and Sunday. I can not understand why people did not work in those days. I was angry, I would like to invite all. - So, maybe go for a holiday abroad? - Neither I nor Inna, my famous stage mother, her family decided not to go anywhere. Tribes go somewhere. I'm tired of all flights, transfers. You want to just sit at home in his apartment, hold your cup, fork, there are from his plate, lying in his bath and sleep in his bed. I want to relax by the attention. Recently, called the Crimea Glyuk'oza evening invited to his concert. I wanted so much to see! Went. He put on a t-shirt, jeans and a cap pulled nearly to his lips, that no one knows. We went into the room quietly, without attracting attention. Natasha and then take and say that the hall Danilko sits. Children who were to be implemented much more, at the concert, and after the show it was hard to leave the room ... Barely escaped from them. Inna even had a fight with a woman. - To protect you? - Yes. Pushed it gently. I should be good, that's Ina and pushes intrusive. Especially people behave sometimes tactless. If I had one, I would have perhaps never learned, and Inna is unreal. Only they will say, "Shaw?" The audience immediately recognized "mother." Now the boy went to a new theme - they are photographed with the stars with your mobile. The concert Glyuk'ozy look: the girl and broke into a laugh, is put on by me, and not a "hello" to you, or "goodbye." What is it? It turns out her dad pictures. I went to a concert and I want to see it. I'm just a human being like everyone else. Normally want to go to the store, buy a T-shirt ... Permanently to live in limbo, as if me all the time that someone sees. Although it may be, it is not. Well, at least, "removing" the image of Serduchka, always other, less recognizable. - Maybe that's why you do not want, in their instrumental Video Star? - I originally wanted them not to appear. It was important to the time when the music was written to show. So we decided to not play the main role in the videos myself. This was also ... a hundred years ago. When the album came out, I was very nervous, because to accept it, but was surprised - not abuse. "For me it's important to see successful people" - as now directed their creative energies? - I'm working on the next album. If the foregoing is mainly for the circus and theatrical performances, determines the next one can listen in the car, at the restaurant, on holiday ... - By the way, the director Roman Viktyuk already used your music in their productions? - The presentation of the album I promised novel Grigorevichu that if he needed to write the music for it. But while all is quiet. - What a performance in which you had to Efim Shifrin play? - This is an old idea Viktyuk. I really do not know how things are now. We novel Grigorevichem by using all last very rare. Although the presentation, he said that he liked what I was doing. Actually, I think it is important to successful people opinions. The last thing I pay attention to the "downed pilot" in the arts, the grumbles under the guise of the high rates, Serduchka. Criticized for defensiveness in my friends of people who come to the show to me and to calm, "not to hear anything you well." For 15 years, everyone had heard enough. - Almost round number. What is not a reason for the anniversary concert? - Well, no. 15 years - when served, but to record the 20th Although during this time our team has done a lot. Recently friends with just the old record. How could this man please? .. But Serduchka hit the nail on the head in this joke about life. Now we have done it in a fashionable singer. - Of course, now everything is in gold, coat, goes on tour ... - Yes, Vera was a status symbol. Can anyone say anything. But all this is harmless. You - the voice of the people. Serduchka - this is not a woman, and the holiday fireworks. Of this, she also sings. Maybe it's hard to call it singing. But we are the second consecutive year, the All-Russian award "Record" for the best-selling album artist of the near abroad. Recently we brought from Moscow second statuette. It turns out that love in Russia Serduchka more. And in Ukraine, trying to get round as if we do not. I know that the aliens seen during the "Euro Vision" on the scan and could not understand why she wanted to hide. And we are not invited to speak on any concert stage. Maybe because Serduchka kill light and the performance of other artists. For many on the stage with Serdyuchka - how to compete with the dog. No one knows what they will do next. A director of the concert came to me and said, ". You - A Dog" At first I was insulted, it is considered an insult. But he explained that he was just our work for a long time, but we can not be predicted. "I do not have cabins for 600 euros or golden toilet in the apartment" - your statement on "Euro Vision" would also be unpredictable? - I would have liked to have done, but I understand that there are no winners in place, there seems to me no. It's just trash. And we need to treat Serdyuchka with humor, rather than to fear. We are not even given to participate in the qualifiers. On the day of the recording of the song writing on UT-1 warned us two days, as it confirmed a concert in another city. We can not let down our audience and the organizers of the concerts. So my manager contacted the organizing committee of the "Euro Vision" with the request that the shooting for the day shift, but we could not go forward. Then almost all newspapers wrote that I asked for her performance fee. Just ridiculous. - Yes, the fees go Serduchka legends! - I understand why. Only have to give up many of the proposals. It is basically a TV programs, talk shows, not creativity connected. Sometimes we refuse to act because the conditions are not met the driver of the concert. But after such a disturbance and there is information about exorbitant fees. In fact, we need good lighting, good sound, stage decoration. That it is a beautiful picture on the screen if WC bulbs. A local hero to normal, just like everyone else. I've never played in the state. Off stage I go to the usual t-shirt, jeans and a cap. Once, I even made a comment, badly dressed. Nothing for me is to dress up in clothes from Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, etc. But it's sparkling, tinsel, not needed in everyday life. - What star whims? - You are wrong. For example, before a solo album in Moscow Luzhniki "Danilko ordered thousands of newspapers in the room. Do what he with them?" Wrote A newspaper that we tear into small pieces and scatter them on the ballet stage during the performance. The good effect is achieved. - At home, in Poltava, perhaps people are grabbed the press, hoping to read about his compatriot. Often there? - No. After watching the film itself on one of the TV channels in general have a desire to go there, lost. The journalists went to my house, went to school and talked to the teachers. As if I had died, and I dedicated program. It is my teacher was outraged, why can not I give the school a few hundred, so they thought I was a good word, they say, the school my whole life, was wearing shoes. When was that? Can not remember. Said if I was in boarding school. My family, although it was "poor little", but no one died with hunger. Yes, especially at a time when no one parade, and all the children went to the same school uniform. The opinions of the people with whom I am familiar, I'm trapped and Serduchka, could develop to kill the actor. God forbid someone find such a trap! I do not know what they wanted to say with this film: whether to try to hurt me or hurt. Yes, I can not please everyone. Of course there are angry, angry. But I do not owe anyone. So do not go in Poltava'm. I do not want excuses, debunk myths about themselves, by strangers. - And about the cottage near Kiev is also a myth? - This is just nonsense. One newspaper wrote that I build a house for € 600,000, as Alla Pugacheva. This is the edge! For this and for the publication of the court can be loaded! - So you're afraid of his anger? - I absolutely peaceful person. I understand that journalists have a job, but not over the line, the same basic decency. But now burst, I have no huts for 600 euros or palace in Koncha Zaspa or golden toilet in the apartment ... "This year I will not shoot a lot" - said the samples to get your great artists? - I can be very tough. There are people who need to scream that they work better. For me, for example, not to cry. It is necessary to explain in detail, and I'll understand. But Inca have to scream, so they joined together. I can and obscenities. But then, when I leave. After the trial, I ask for forgiveness for all. Behind the scenes we have chic attitude. - Last year Serduchka has become a star in all the Christmas programs on many TV channels. This year will be the same? - Then I just pulled into the New Year "Lights" on ORT, RTR, in the musicals "Sorochinskaya Fair" and "The Three Musketeers" and gave the impression that we were everywhere, on every channel. Plus last year has shown, musicals and concerts, always move the clip "New Year". Not us of shipments related channels, and very difficult to control their appearance on the screen. This year, many will not be removed. If it works, along with Simon Gorov a humorous film with the working title "The True Path Star" on the long road to stardom. A farce, grotesque somewhere, too. I want to make a film in the same style, with light banter and new songs. - I've heard that singing Danilko? Alla Pugacheva took help and Lyubasha ... - Danilko be singing. Lyubash and we work together. End of October, the album where written most of the songs from her. - A collection of fur coats Serduchka for the new season more? - Is formed with these coats stereotype. Alla Pugacheva as always wearing a hoodie, so Serduchka - a stupid fur coats. In summer I am very envious Alla Borisovna. Soon, my character will be chic costumes. Especially for the new program to create fashion clothing: coats, dresses, scarves. All bright and glamorous. Serduchka become very modern, maybe the release of her clothing. To present my own collection weak - - This allows us to present a beautiful show. No only to begin in the near future, work on the film, we will shoot videos:. "Love - it will not Tralee wali" the composition of the instrumental album, the song In Poland, a video duet with Michal Vishnevsky makes for the song "We are the festival." Polish audience was first introduced the work of a hit "Hop-Hop". Is also working on an album of Serduchka "Love Me", which will be published in the near future, and the preparations for the program with new numbers. Many plans, so much material has accumulated, do not know when all the time ...

No comments:

Post a Comment