Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Lada: "The beautiful women plank too high"

Lada is a very proud member of the club, with many pop stars. Like to say that motherhood is always done for the benefit of the profession and good for the woman. However creative life Lada is hardly the epitome of stability. As personally. Now she is a beautiful independent woman with two children. Married, divorced, married, gave birth to Elias and Lisa. Divorced. What he lacks in life? In this and tried to understand the "MK-Boulevard." - Lada say that you have a very bad mood? - He's not bad, and the individual. Agree that in the world there are few people who will say, "I'm feeling blue." I rather moody. - They can be described in one word? - Special. Not like the others, that's for sure. And I can feel from birth. In school, children from all others. For example, a move the native Kaliningrad, or go to the forest there and talk to trees. - For the crazy is not accepted? - No, I was little, and did not tell anyone. By the way, many things that have taken place in the future in my life, I was a child was provided. I often have deja vu when it seems that I wanted to have or have been at this location. Tea leaves several times seen significant events and later deciphered it: a horseman with a banner, then a woman with a dove above the head. - And what they understand in your life? - I can not say, because it's very personal. I also dream prophetic dreams, especially if she was pregnant. So if I were not a musician, what would need to study the human soul. - Imagine that you are now self-satisfied, just a little girl. What you taught her, shielded from mistakes? - Make sure that you have said that they went into psychology and foreign languages -.'s What I miss most in life at the moment Another possibility would be wise to end the ballet school. - Daughters of you give any advice? - The majority leader. Lisa - a special child. If all my talents, multiplied by 50, you get my daughter. - Do you know her friends or in your relationship has a clear gradation: mother-daughter? - We are not friends because she has a strong character, and I do not think they ran me. This is wrong. I know that we always argue with her, as if I'm with my mother. So I just correcting her life, but otherwise it is up to themselves. - A son? - Copy of me. Very charismatic, agile. For example, I did not go to a child and ran. I've had to go to the school of music and 40 minutes. Of course, the way I was bored, and somewhere in the middle when the tram rounded the place, I jumped out and ran straight at the next stop. So it is the same: do not stand still, constantly dancing. But I do not want to become an artist Ilya, though. All the data that he has for them - Why not? - I do not think this is a male profession. His "five" in mathematics and psychology. Let's win some serious work, and usually do not make - what happens when you get. - Ilya was the only man in the family feels the main house? - Especially when I leave the house, he immediately said, "Well, I'm the boss here." - Children do not ask why Dad does not live with you? - Questions. But they also know that Dad (businessman Pavel Svirsky -. "IBC") have it, that he loves them and cares about them. Dad pays for training and recovery. Of course they have questions. But I try to explain: "It happens that people love each other, but by their very nature can not live together, you also, sometimes curse and can not see each other.." Something like this. - To prepare them for the fact that sooner or later the house will be a different man? - We have not talked about it. Once I realize that you are worthy to join the family, I would say to the children. But before I do a lot. In these two years I have to marry two offers, but people are not tested. In addition, I paid me, and I do not need a man to feed them just for me. - Future Man will be presented as a new father? - No Do you have a father. I will not impose anything on them if they want to call him dad, it is just their choice. And it's bad to have two fathers? For example, I would only be happy if I had a couple of moms and dads. - Sami communicate with ex-husband? - Of course. We are a family, only fate. - And with his new family? - I know, but, as it is better to say ... I did not feel the need to communicate with them. - A beautiful and independent woman harder to find a man? - It depends on the woman. The beautiful and independent one problem: they are very overpriced bar. - And there is no fear that the man to take advantage of you decided? - This is clear in the first few months of the communication. - Now men are very smart. - Anyway. Women, thank God, have intuition than men. In principle, it can not be fooled. True, some people like to be convinced ... - "It just seems to me, and if anything, remake"? - Yes. But never - remember, the girls - never change a man. It's useless. Theoretically, of course, possible, but you need 15 years. If you are willing to sacrifice their lives - then go ahead. Everyone chooses what he wants. - Maybe it's better to be single? - I repeat the words of my friend, who, entirely agree: single women - is unnatural. - I do not know. Do not get married, and so for the soul? - It is no longer alone. - Single woman in show business difficult? - Well, how lonely? For me alone - that is, if it does not command a producer. - Producer can to another actor, director, too, and do not support her husband. - My husband does not have to be a support, especially in the entertainment industry. This is wrong. I do not think that should work and family may be one. But if the interests of the spouses agree, why not? - Well, then we have to marry all of the producers? - What is it? Producers can be counted on the fingers, and wished million. Changed after a divorce in 2001 the relationship to your co-workers - - When I was married, I was even more difficult because I categorically forbidden to work. We broke up because he set a condition: either me or show business. A divorce does not affect the attitude of colleagues. Here fans always: we the audience somehow divorced more love. - Due to the demands of her husband, you are less likely to appear on the stage? - Not only. Everything was insanely expensive. With money to burn buy a single song can expensive furniture store. - And the birth of children, career influence? - Of course, but I can not say that I sacrifice something. I deliberately made this step, even though at the time was at the peak of popularity. - Did you regret it? - Never. How can a woman, the mother of regret that she has children? - Do you have time to see the house, and to educate the children and to work? - I do not know. Children are left with the nanny the sea to Italy, I feel great. I was going with them recently, not in the near future. Unfortunately, I have not much time they spend. - Do not be afraid that they will blame then? - I think not. - Then choose: the evening with the kids or a concert? - Provocative question ... I make my money, and I need to pick up the children. But if I have a man, the concerts will be my hobby. Although I can not replace the people who came to my speech. So all you need to plan in advance:, work and parenthood. - On Tour with them not to? - But why? I do not think they see the art scene. They are dancing and singing at home - that's enough. - Behind the house, the next? - Housekeeper. - They are monitored only? - Of course. If you do not manage people, it as in the fable of a swan, cancer and pike. - But you come home late, she had probably been asleep? - So what? I write a letter to the instructions in the morning, if necessary, leave the money. - What you see is your child? - Well, I'm different from all the people, because the people are different, the situation is different. - You've changed after they are born? - Of course. I have two periods in life: before and after. I used to live for myself, now I live for them. - And on the character? - Has to take more responsibility. Do not let silly things. They always think before you do anything, say. "Lord, what if it would never see my children?" I'm just out of it, because I am my mother and be an example for them - His past is not shy? - And I have nothing wrong with their lives and do not occur. Was married to one, then leave immediately for another. Yes, for 'Playboy' shoot, but it is art. Likewise, I think the art and appearance topless in photos Catherine Christmas. Thank God, I'm not an alcoholic or a drug addict, I was not promiscuous. So I am not ashamed of my past. - If you think all of a sudden even the money from any job? - Of course. - Also to go with the dishes? - If I have nothing to feed to the kids, then I'll go. What to do? I know that never in my life, not prostitution. I had a difficult time when I arrived in Moscow. Three months ate pasta. Uncle Moneybags and offer my life easier. But I never admit anything even close to him, not allowed. - Normally such situations harden. People are starting to think about the future, saving for retirement ... - I have a property that I have money that work. I pah-pah-pah, everything is there. If not for the lack of time, you ensure that you would employ means, have their clothes. In general, the idea - the guard, even though all handed out. And if I still pay for it, the money would not be translated. - Recently wrote about the fact that your neighbors in a country style, threatening to sue you to file because of problems with sewage? - No, it's not a problem. I have all contracts, permits: fixed Garbage, the pumping of water, etc. Only warden and is trying to take money from me, but I can send roughly speaking. The ruffled nerves agreed, journalists, but they only give a reason. - Allow yourself to relax in public? Not in the sense of a drink, and behave naturally at home? - Overseas I always Lada Volkova (realname singer -. "IBC"). I go where I want to dance at the disco. In fact, I've never been unhappy. True. Therefore, I have nothing to hide special. I do not need to prove anything, I have already demonstrated. - And fear of something in your life? - In fact, a lot of things. The favorite betrayed the children, God forbid, sick or something happens to them. That something happens to me, because we are not eternal. So I fell in Courchevel winter months plagued with plaster and realized people - broken. Elemental afraid of war. In general, the things that I can not control.

No comments:

Post a Comment