Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Roman Viktyuk: I wish to bring together Serduchka, Shifrin and Galkina

Famous film director Roman Viktyuk decided to celebrate in Sevastopol three anniversaries: the 70th Birthday and 50 years of creativity and 10 years of Roman theater Viktyuk. Correspondent "KP-Ukraine" were able to meet with the director and distract him from his organizational efforts. - Roman G., 70 years old - face when a person looks. How do you feel at this point? Wants what is today the director Viktyuk? And so sorry for a man? - I remember, in America, if only perestroika began, we were invited to New York University with the Soviet cultural life. Come: a full house, children 17-18 years old, white, black, yellow - the devil knows what. Friend who came with me, and began to scold scary Soviet power. Country, people! I can not tell you! And children, the first made a noise began to die off, calm down ... and he ended his silence angry revolt against Russia. My translator Susan whispered, "I ask you to stand up now and save us, because they will kill all of you so love their country do not understand in this country, to say how badly about what you nourished.!." I said, "Susan But how? " And she says: Remember Raymond Daden "As you wish."? Which fell on the bike when weapons were made in Vietnam? So its Zoe Kosmodemyanskaya. I push my way as Raymond Daden. And he said to tell them began with humor, I like to close my performance, I cheated the Soviets could have won the birthday of Lenin "Intrigue and Love" Schiller just below the walls of the Kremlin. Managed as the 50th Anniversary of the USSR in Moscow Art Theatre - the first entertainment system - put the "Stolen Happiness ..." - Interesting ... - The day we received the entire Politburo, by "comrade" passed, and we hung the poster: Stolen Happiness Oleg "dedicated to 50th Anniversary of the USSR." "I called the director." (Efremov. - Comm .. Aut) , refer to the "-" Who is it signed? "- He asked -. 'You' - I say -." You are for us all in jail out "-" Not I! They signed "- I say short, in the evening." Happiness Stolen: Now ask me a question: if then, would "saw all of the Politburo, and I told the American kids they laughed And I told them..." I was rejected by him and grateful to him "you shouted something in the choir and still And I:." I would have never rejected. This is me, this is me. And if it was not for all that I would not stand before you now. "And when I say" it ", asked:" From what you reject, "I answers," out of nowhere "Everything that has happened and have about age ... age - is tactless and nature?... They apologized to us -.? What is the fate of the track "Passion Rodomeskho" If I'm not mistaken, it was planned, gorgeous female trio Makarova participate - Friendly - model ... - I am very happy that I am with the greatest artists of the twentieth century worked. This is on the films (all services are removed) recorded. And if Aldo Nikolai, master of Italian drama, came to Russia, I was introduced to four amazing actresses. I call them "my heavenly bride. " This is Elena Obraztsova, Alisa friendly, Natasha Makarova and amazing actress, her little known, but it is infinitely talented - Ira Sokolova. When he saw them, he exclaimed, "I'm going to write a piece for them." And I wrote. That's exactly what you asked for. The difficulty is that three of them -. The world's primo A first in the drama, the second in the opera, the third in the ballet. Natasha is no longer speak, placed in the world. Still dreaming to collect them. And I want to work with someone you love (or hate). This Serduchka, wonderful child. The first time I saw it many years ago. One was on Khreschatyk. Meet - Young. Suits and asks: "I'm an artist?" I, without a break, because this rarely happens: "You wish." He's gone. Then he caught himself and asked, "Tell me, honestly, I'm going to be an artist" I repeated, "You're going to be an artist." Gone are the years. He is now in the make-up, I do not know. Fima and Shifrin took another anniversary. I look at the very beginning so wonderful works great guy. "? Fima, who is the" I ran backstage and asked him in surprise, "? What are you Are you crazy he is," I said, 'Who is he, "Fima failed me, and with tears?: "If you do not, I would be an artist!" Now, now, I want to play for three: Fima and Serdyuchka Galkin This boy - another of my favorite creation, you know, I was the lead in Kiev.. the transfer of the offered "Millionaire." First foolish, I agreed. then looked at the TV and saw that it was impossible. editor assured me, "What do you mean, do not worry, you're certainly better Galkina! "I snapped," Stop! I'm fine with it! "Coming to the shooting of the program and look at me, I said," You will not Galkina better. "And he went away These are my two dreams There are others, but these guys I'm going to collect -... G. Roman, you think, what factors determine the future of the Tetra Viktyuka - from health, love If it healthy. will it be love health is not, and love I think of only one thing:... It is a reality that exists, and that which is above us There goes the souls of loved ones who are dear to us a bridge. between these two realities -. would love now 100 years old my mother and it is asked of me, that last question -.. They have a lot in Athens, and I know that you are recognized as a Ukrainian director - Yes. I was put in Greece Culture Minister Dziuba, whom I respect, and I think one of the great people of the Ukraine, a dissident writer, said:. "novel, where are you? Become a "I" in Greece. "-" Oh! In Greece! Say you are all that you Ukrainian director. "I'm serious," Ivan, every minute I will say that I am Ukrainian director 'rehearsed for two months around me every day to journalists, and as a child I idiot kept saying. ". Ukrainian director I, I -. Ukrainian director "newspapers are published, but there again," Moscow, Moscow "You just did not know what it is -.. Ukraine It was her understanding that there is such a country, believe me Finally the day of the premiere... Theatre director asks, "What the flag post, once you Ukrainian director?" I ". And the only country whose ambassador in the first place" 19,00. Time - a quarter. None of the Ukraine. Neither bumazhechki or wishes, no flowers, no phone, no-thing! It pulls ... Sun 19.00. Ukraine is still, and Russia - at full strength. Awesome! Finals. And they have a tradition that they give each other at the premiere of incredible gifts. On stage. When gift wrapped, you have to open to wear. In short, if you need to undress, they feel free to undress. Hall screaming. Is phenomenal. It is time for me. Endure such a great package. "Bastards - I think - no sweater Why do I need a sweater or T-shirt." And so I dressed normally. But do ... All in unison: "Open up!" I hid for himself and himself, as a Ukrainian real, feel, feel. I think: "God, now what it is, it is really need to wear this sweater stinking?" Broken, and the flag of Ukraine! And when I turned around, shouted the hall!

No comments:

Post a Comment