Saturday, July 27, 2013

Eva Polna monitors the orgies Boris Moiseev

- In an age where girls dream of marriage, beginning seventeen years or eighteen, I'm sure that marriage was not for me - says Eva Polna. - And be maintained until recently to this view. So far, I thought. Of course I want a vacation. But not the registry office. Woman, "Brac" newlyweds always scared me! I think an event that seriously impair the soul - it's a wedding Sergei "(On his chosen)." - Business man and a very humble man. He was not used in public life and public relations, applies to all kinds of emotions, especially unauthorized, publications. I'm trying to convince him that it is a "cost of production" is. (Will OFFER marriage): "Yes, it is very solemn:" Eve L., to marry me. "I said," Please wait "And inside, felt that something threatens my independence Apparently I have a man's position in relation to the marriage - some men fear regarding the stamp in the passport." (As decided, a second. get child), "Some singular determination, it was not. I think I always knew intuitively that I wanted to have many children." I think I always knew intuitively that I (like many children he wants children) "Three have wanted -.. it would be great you do not want to make the big break and is very mature mom when the children and grandchildren around in old age "(Wants available at LABOUR someone from friends or family)" It's an idea ! It should be the whole group "Guest from the Future", invite! Set the table directly into the delivery room. Those who are not directly involved in the process - to be able to celebrate. (Laughs). In fact, this method requires the highest concentration. The presence of one of the relative path only. When my mother was with me, I had the feeling that she was going through. And have had for them. "(On the persistence of his character)" I am a man - a fighter. And all the personal difficulties of the very brave. As a child, we have a dental clinic were included, I never cried. Even the guys to scream in terror. And I thought: "The principle is not to cry!" If treated teeth, I bravely singing songs. Doctors note: "Girl, enough moo!" (WHY WILL NOT AT BIRTH video shoot) "In terms of opening -.. I do not know, I would love to see their work on the film This is probably not what you remember, want to retire I would prefer to photos, look where I was young and beautiful still. "(For the admission of women and child care)," I want young mothers often recommend coming fathers to care for the child. Ask most simple tasks. And the man a my girlfriends once wrapped a child in a newspaper! Could not find to be a clean diaper, and it was necessary to act quickly! Well, he was still the pre-wash the child. When a friend came home, found her son, fine neatly wrapped in newspaper A man -. a very logical. " (On maternal responsibilities) "For me, making the process much -. Fantastic from a man completely separate from you with his character, and it shows immediately.. Child - not Pupsik that you played as a child. They can not and ask, "You sit here, I take a walk, and then we'll get going." Small, helpless, it is entirely up to you. And you just alive and well. I understand that the next 10 to 15 years does not make up my mind to jump with a parachute. And a big question of my favorite dive. I want to warn anyone who thinks this is very simple: put on the device, and floated on the fish look. The price of inattention to be one's own life. "(Is it true that her house on the ruble)," Yes! It's kind of inappropriate, but the house is there. (Laughs). With our neighbors - Igor Nikolayev, and on the other side - Boris Moiseev. On this occasion, my husband and I joke: "Now you can play on the trees, because spy Boris Moiseyev orgies." (About flirt) "I always make sure the lovely charming people -.. Men and women And I think even interested in other nothing wrong in flirting He spurred to ensure that your house does not become less black a Want.. to statuieren example to cheer up women who become mothers and temporarily separated from active life. Nothing is over, everything is just beginning! "Viva!, Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment