Monday, July 8, 2013

About how the song steals Bujnov

Recently, the poet Sergei Sokolkin (author of "Three Roses" Larisa Dolina, etc.), we heard a fascinating story about his collaboration with Alexander Buynova. "Especially for the film" Baptism "by Anatoly Zubkov we a song together," on, Come on guys "- the story began fandeeff.narod.ru Sergey -. Initially it was planned that a young girl-trio" "Face Control satisfying I produce. But when the war movie we have another and a man's voice. Since I had worked with Alexander Buynova, I called his wife Alena, who know how we all decide on Sasha. Gave her a song . After a while Alain recalls: "The song ... nnaya oh! Sell it to us. Thank you Matvienko. "" I can not. And you, as I understand it, dream of glory "Lube?" - I said it. We agreed that Bujnov sing along with the "Face Control". In this case, Allen promised that Alexander will take my group to their concerts. And then I've secretly Bujnov the song without the "Face Control". 30th December I turn on the TV and saw on the channel "Russia" concert in the government in the presence of Putin Bujnov sing my song. And I have a contract with him or not, he had no money for the song that I did not pay. I called Allen. - Alain, I watch TV, and something behind Buynova I see my girls. - And you're still on the scene, no one would be released. Putin was in the hall. - And my girl cups, maybe not? Actually comparing all of them with "VIA Groy". - When in the hall of Putin on the scene can only be one person. - Yeah! Especially Hope Babkin comes alone! Do not be ridiculous! .. And then a few days later I called again Alain. - You know, Sergei, I thought that the song "on, boys Come" - a hit at all. But I was told that this is not an absolute hit. And immediately it hit the radio will not work. - Do you know Alan? The song became a huge hit, it should put some-how the clip removed. - Bujnov - a world famous singer. He does not have to ... And after a few days, the administrator Buynova Irina invited me to film "Song of the Year", where Alexander was singing my other songs. And as I understand from talking to him, he did not know the whole story. And then the shooting Allen did not come.

No comments:

Post a Comment