Friday, July 12, 2013

Alexander Serov: I do not like journalists!

24th March 55th is celebrated singer Alexander Serov He sang "Madonna" in the 87th and the glory, like a crazy woman (it is its own definition) hurried after him. > Well-known fact: one of the shows of the time in Chisinau 30000th Volume crashed through the fence on the field. The scene could not stand the pressure and collapsed. In concert Serov ran up the stairs through the fire escape. "I have not flashed on the screen, but do not complain of lack of audience" - Alexander, you are so afraid of all the journalists! - About popularly beloved idol for "interrogation", which he made on the phone before invited for an interview (how many years, why not married, how long am I the recorder.) It turns out that our brother Serov intimidates intent: - I usually do not like journalists! Sometimes turned on the TV and you will see in adult form - says the singer "KP". - Microphone in the teeth: tell me what you have with women? How many of you spend a lot of time this topic? Want to shout: stop, a couple of hours to give a positive impact on TV, sip a light and transparent in the morning! Alexander Serov discuss "TV KITCHEN", Alexander Serov with food and drink: - I - grew up in the village, and I respect her heart and soul. So I suggest the easy way - cake and a cup of tea. Irritating to the eternal bustle of the city. I do not understand how you have lived? - Says the singer, looking either at the sides or life in general. - I'm in the suburbs, like the time my favorite actor Jean Marais, near Paris. By the way, he had. Horses, cows, chickens and ducks Communicate with erases negative emotions that are stuffed with almost all actors. I have not started yet. But my neighbor, Zoe Ilinichny there are chickens and ducks and rabbits. Over time, we all have with nature. - It is hard to see in the secular life. But you could put a couple of times Dibrova, Basharova couple and everyone else in the bargain, if you suddenly a leggy beauty arm "lights" on the red carpet ... - And-and-and! - By Alexander Serov Interrupted (see answer ready.) - And all the covers of glossy magazines - you! - Reasonable people can not! Maybe it's because I have is a crisis, and it's a viewer, I do not flirt in front of him, not spared, do not stick as a candidate in a public relations techniques. I do not at all. When it flashed the accident. - But the actor unprofitable oblivion. There is a rule: the spin gives the viewer fee increases. And do not you and I invented. - In the last month I have four concerts - in Tallinn, Kiev, Yerevan and Moscow. 20,000 spectators. A deep bow to them. I filmed two huge concert here's what turn on the TV! But my TV, to say the least unpopular. - For what? - Let objectively: if your name is, if tomorrow a sharp increase in, I think many people will be happy? Your eyes are smiling, and in the pocket, you know what to keep. They are a paste near the object makes will. For your soul rush - and deeper and deeper! Learn how to live. Where are you going bad. And you're right. Journalists not such quantities. In show business figures quite different order. And the fight is different. Once the chosen top, the rest are thinking, "Why did he deserve it, but it's not me!" I feel comfortable with the popularity of - I do not like to talk about their failures. Burned apartment (Apartment New Arbat Street, which burned for faulty wiring neighbors January 1, 2001 - Ed.). Then despicable thieves stole 300 thousand dollars. And I wanted to buy a dacha. That was six years ago. In Germany, I was rudely people trusted that I framed. A hundred thousand marks. Stamps was still quite different. So to beat on my life, I was with a vengeance. In this case, anything not made to eat a peck of salt this. In Detva lived in poverty. His father left us. Mom went to work in the city. I appreciated grandparents. Although she herself three other children. Time has passed. I would again like deep bow to them for everything they have done for me. If not for them, I would not be who I am. I look sometimes creates understand the youth of today and: they peck before salt. Too many careless actions. - What creates the youth? - I was not famous in 20 years, as Dima Malikov and Vladimir Presnyakov. Cultural centers, rural clubs - For 33 years was wound on the tour. All, what were my colleagues. What we're not traveling to earn a pittance and additional complaints. Questions Igor steep, he remembers those times. Since 1973, we are familiar with. Today, only on TV lights already hit his chest, "I'm a star!" We did not behave well. Everything was much more modest. I said to myself: "My God, it's going to happen sooner or later Disillusioned from his popularity!." - Then you feel that now is the other times. Here, for example, that you come to a journalist, and you shall be questioned in any of the three houses in your area. A journalist is lost - in which of them do you live, where guests meet in what is your studio? - No, it was not because of this feeling. Afraid to jinx it. Did not know that I would be popular. - In show business you have friends? - Mutual ethics within the rules: hello, hug and kiss. I am a Russian guy. And I do not like to do. Home visit to a never imposed. Received the love of the audience - watch indifference - Alexander, you are 55 years old. What thoughts go at this time? - The house was built. Tree planted. More specifically, I have 48 trees - maple and poplar. Father of the child. So I fulfilled my mission. Perhaps one can say that. But I am an incorrigible realist, sometimes even disturbing. - Close said: "Alex, you need to drink you have to relax, and do not smoke, do not drink.." And I have a special hobby. If the pool. Now I can go in nature, around the fence and along the circle (laughs). Yes, sometimes you want to get drunk and forget. Griboyedov and Raikin both brilliant phrase: "Woe - the Spirit" and "Why I hate Yes, because I see it?" - Alexander Serov pause here, as if to say the most important thing: - Ah! - He says - and I dream of peace. It leads to exploits. I lost a lot. Because of the tragedies. And the personal, family matters difficult. Next to me a man who is indifferent to my work, (talking about his wife, Elena - Ed.) Without emotion. Remember concert in Chisinau and the fire escape? One day, when you consider this method, Serov and personally used the "emergency exit." While fans crazy when it watched the video "Do You Love Me" and his "love affair" with Irina Alferov and hunter idol of dozens of windows, he was married on the sly. And not on the fan! On Elena - Master of Sports in acrobatic gymnastics. The girl left the sport, took her husband's affairs. In 1992, Alexander Serov daughter Michelle. Over time, Helen was fascinated by design and creativity man held her care. - It is interesting to have: so many women to see you on stage, sigh in admiration, and the next person - even breathing .. - Caught in the Top Ten! But I will not go into the matter. People say, "You're so sort you." And inconvenient. Apparently, for the love of the audience has to pay the closest indifference. Artist, he, you know, always alone. Picasso, Bach, Beethoven, Mozart, Pushkin - they all had problems in his personal life. Few people - Rostropovich and Vishnevskaya, Shchedrin and Plisetskaya - here's an example. Brilliant dancer and a brilliant composer. They were lucky. Love - is a lottery!

No comments:

Post a Comment