Friday, July 5, 2013

Avraam Russo was persona non grata in the channel

Second May on the channel in prime time show-concert "melodies and rhythms of the foreign stage in Russian" with popular 70s and 80s Disco Star European and Russian artists. Personally, we're mainly interested in the performance of Avraam Russo, repeatedly announced in advertising. Namely, that could happen as a result of the "alloy" of the West and the East? Oh, what Mr Rousseau in this program, we have not seen. And the next day he called Abraham. "I have actually participated in the concert" melodies and rhythms of the foreign stage in Russian - confirmed fandeeff.narod.ru Mr. Russo. - In the duet with CC Catch. And I, like the other free artists in this concert - for airtime. Why do I have to cut? Well, you know better than I, that show business. Probably someone I do not like much. Who is it? I swear I do not know! Not yet sorted out. - It is not up to this, because a lot of things. But it is hardly for producers Joseph Prigogine, who had until recently I blame a problem. But recently we have Joseph and find common ground. It is possible that because of the problems of channel now show not with his own Prigogine artists could ... But in general it is very frustrating to appear when the singer invited promise ether, and then cut out. "

No comments:

Post a Comment