Sunday, July 14, 2013

C group, which started tATu?

Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova said finally, 31 with what actually started the group tATu May a group of 10 years. Teams of two students, "I'm mad", "Not Gonna Us Get" fame - all of this will come later, but it all started cold day in April 1999, when Ivan Shapovalov called Boris Rennes, head of a computer company, for Ivan a few years doing the commercials, "Boris, I have an idea. Perhaps you'd be interested." They met on the same day in the office in Rennes. Ivan brought a CD. "What can we hear it?" - He said. "You would not believe, I do not have a CD player", - said Boris. The player was found in an old BMW shapovalovskom. Began the song "Yugoslavia" to play. She sang her 14-year-old Lena Katina - a girl from the children's ensemble "Fidget" that Ivan chose the casting. "Yes, sings dropdead - agreed Rensky. - What do you want in that respect from me?" - "I came with a TV show in support of Yugoslavia, with the participation of Russian rock stars, and the girl will be headlining - told ... his idea Shapovalov - You give me money, and I will add your company logo, if you want the computer in the studio "rejected Rensky:" This display does not interest me. " And then suddenly added: "It's another suggestion: Forget about this show, let a musical project based on this girl." The next day brought Shapovalov Lena and her mother meet with Boris. 31st May, 1999 put the first photo of Lena. This date is considered the official birthday of tATu "I remember at the beginning," - said the magazine OK Lena, "It's a stress-free time was. We lived with each other - that Julia to me, I was her, lied to wandering around the city with friends and 4.00 clock in the morning, and my parents, they were in the studio, "Now girls do not communicate virtually everyone from the last command with! . Shapovalov "Vanya came to the party Bacardi last fall, in which we played with Lenka" - Julia says, "I came, as I understand it, is no accident. Probably today want tATu I saw him on stage, even though he was pretty far away, and handed him the microphone hello. But then we have not really spoken. "As the anniversary of the infamous Russian group is to celebrate, is still unknown. TATu singer Now both are together working on solo projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment