Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Fan of "tattoo" has found her cell phone

Singer of the group "Tatu" Lena Katina has lost an expensive cell phone in the private party in one of Moscow clubs. The Lena and her friends took place only two table. Young people have bought several cans energy drink and two bottles of rum. Properly heated cocktails, young people went to dance, so that such an expensive mobile Lena, do not see, a napkin. Katina found it missing immediately. Lena Katina - I was scared, I was shaking all over - said "TD" Lena. - I'm on the phone the whole life: important SMS, phone book, appointments, and more ... Lena was ready to burst into tears of pain. The situation was saved by a young fan of the singer. She went to Lena and gave the singer took a cell phone. - Lena take, in my opinion, it's your mobile phone - said Katina. - I found it on the floor, there are your photos. Lena then tries to repay the material girl, but she refused. Fan rejected the proposal and Lenin friends to drink with them. - I do not want anything, I love your songs - Fan smiled and quickly disappeared into the crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment