Friday, July 5, 2013

Gregory Leps right ear does not hear better

Leps said that his right ear hears better than the left. He was asked: Is it true that to bother if you do Vysotsky songs, connect the left ear, hand, because everything around me begins: the hall, the music, the people? Leps and said he controlled only as sound a note in which certain songs to perform. A left ear, I heard worse, so I shut it and said Leps. The cost of labor, and has nothing to do with the songs of Vysotsky. Leps name is not derived from the reverse word - Spell as many think. In fact, the singer is Lepsvili Georgian surnames, and it decreased slightly. Out - Leps. It is easier to remember. Leps believes that women do not work as long as he works his hands, feet and the remnants of the bands. "I do not know how to raise children and work. There are many artists to combine work and private life. I do not want it. Homes have nobody dares give me some advice. Could ask, I will answer or not. critics and without family enough. "Recently Leps supports the adoption of the Law on the Prohibition of the use of music in concerts. But with some reservations. "I believe that it can be used for a maximum of 10-15 percent There are some subtleties in part because of imperfect equipment if you need to replace the high notes of the audio and the rest of it should be fine, and very seriously .. " - Leps said.

No comments:

Post a Comment