Sunday, July 7, 2013

Irina Bully told him of her pregnancy

Lead singer of "Chili" Irina Bantam, rumors of pregnancy, dispel the active laments the media that none of the journalists asked them to comment on such a sensitive issue. Start Gossip was a part actress in sharp social photo-project "I do not care". "The shooting was dedicated to the problem of lack of kindergartens, and since the topic I do not care, I agreed to participate in it - says Intermedia Il -. I got the role of a pregnant woman with children storming a fortress called" Kindergarten . "Since this all began! Hardly video of the shooting of the" I do not care! "was published on the Internet, the network rumors of my pregnancy, I gladly took part in this project, but I confess that I do not care what they write about my personal life! "

No comments:

Post a Comment