Thursday, July 4, 2013

Katya Lel stands trial sponsor and ex-boyfriend

It is no secret that singer from Nalchik Chuprinin Catherine, better known as Katya Lel known thanks to his successful career has much 54-year-old owner of the restaurant "Samosan" the hotel "Golden Ring" Alexander Volkov. And it looks like they finally separated, and the scandalous way. As late 90s sponsor and producer of the singer, Wolves spared no expense in order to work with the best of their talents. In particular, they say that to pay $ 30,000 for each song fashionable composer Maxim Fadeev, who wrote for Katie's greatest hits "Musi pusi" and "My jam." What was the general astonishment, as last year, to say the singer suddenly realize that more is not cooperating with Mr. Volkov. Many do not believe at first. Began the speculation that perhaps Kate expecting a baby with Alexander and did not want to attract too much attention. Oh, for some time the singer really in the community, Mr. Volkov, the first accompanied her everywhere perceived. Recently, it was reported that former restaurateur requires trust invested the money back into their promotion, and threatened otherwise they are subject to court ... - Mr. Filimonov, you are a normal and reasonable person to understand me - immediately started away from Katya Lel answer to which I responded to clarify the situation, saying: "EC." - You have the right to ask me questions, and I have the right to have or not to react. In this case - no comment. Let's talk and write about what! I do not care! I believe that good will be rewarded well in all the will of God, and everyone in this life. This is all I can say. If a person is, do it! - I know Sasha Volkova and Katya Lel many years and I am very hard to take a side - added producer Yuri Ayzenshpis helped the beginning restaurateur untwist his community. - The agreements generally requires that the rights to the song belong to the producers, as it is responsible for all costs and at parting artist has to pay him compensation. In particular, and Vlad Staszewski, and Nikita, from when I went, I paid a certain amount. But I've always approached this question does not really insist that I have certainly as much as stated in the contract. There are, however, and begin to demand as producers, that the artist somewhat exorbitant amount and build all kinds of shenanigans. For example, began former guardian singer Sasha, argued with her, to promote the name of another artist Sasha. But the court has recognized the right of the name Sasha, a producer had to rename the station in Prodzhekt Sasha. Sometimes lose their sense of reality and artists. I remember Leon Nerushenko so that my group "Dynamite", boasted that he was going to do a solo project and will be the coolest. But a year has passed, forgot all about Lenya, and no project is not published. Much depends on the moral attitude of every one. For example, last summer Dima Bilan would attract serious business of Peter. And I was offered in the form of bribes three million dollars. But the sale of its artists - is somehow not human. And it was very nice that Dima also refused the offer. As for Sasha Volkova and Katya Lel, I think, over time, the conflict between them come to nothing. Alexander Volkov - a decent person, people, and even if he has Katia and some money, that's for sure, he would forgive her. Nevertheless, the relationship was much deeper than the relationship between the artist and the producer.

No comments:

Post a Comment