Sunday, July 14, 2013

Lena Katina writes songs for solo album

"Red" helped tATu Lena Katina began recording new songs for his solo project. It is known that in the recording and the musicians tATu Pre-production is one of the studios in Los Angeles. Immediately after his arrival in the U.S. singer had her laser vision correction. This was Lena told fans on his blog. Lena Katina "His experience I will remember for a lifetime! The worst thing for me was to realize that my eyes open all the time, and the image is constantly changing. In 23 seconds I lost did not believe my eyes! Generally, it is hard to explain, but I'm wildly frightened, shrank in the chair where lay and held his breath, "- shared Lena. Recall that, in contrast to tabloids tATu group fell apart. This was confirmed by both soloists. However, in parallel with the group and Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova, began work on solo projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment