Monday, July 22, 2013

Redhead "tattoo" Pregnant?

Last week ognennovolosaya soloist "tATu," said 22-year anniversary. However, fans of the group was to be discussed, not a happy event and sensational news, which supersedes all others. - Just imagine! Lena Katina is pregnant! - It was the voice of a girl jumping in an editorial tube. - Wait a second! - Doubts about the "EC." - And that's not the same lime news as the last miscarriage, Yulia Volkova, who was allegedly pregnant by Vlad Topalov? And you do what? - My name is Mary Sidelnikov. I saw with my own eyes in the female Lena multidisciplinary hospital "Marina Grove". She was sitting in the office number 5, where gynecologists future mothers and girls will advise abortion. - And you are not to be confused? - No! I'm a longtime fan of "Tatu". Someone like Lena and night to know! Especially as she was with her mother, Ines Vsevolodovna I. Well in the face I heard what they said and realized that Katina must pass a series of tests. Just tell you, she's pregnant! I decided to test the validity of this incredible information and the first, of course, was called Lena. She listened carefully to my question, but said, "Enough!" - And threw up. Then I chose the parental home "tattoo", where her mother and 14-year-old sister, Katya. Finally I came across. - Lena a baby soon? - I asked directly. - Well-oo-oo-oo-oo ... - Kate hesitated. - Actually, I have no right to talk about it. See, it's very personal. - Your sister was seen in the clinic. - Lena has forbidden me to talk to strangers. Goodbye! In the hope that it will be possible, with Asya Nikitichna, my father's grandmother Katina line, which is a few years ago in an interview with our newspaper told interesting facts about his granddaughter to speak, I dialed her number. And asked again about the family way "tattoo". - What do you think? - Surprised senior Katina. - Granddaughter I promised myself that if you are pregnant, then I will find out about it first. But so far no news, I did not get ... Maybe Lena not keep promises and not tell her grandmother decided on the baby, because I get rid of it and forget about what happened? - Lena is very serious about having a baby - told me her spokesman Jack Vojvodina. - She has repeatedly stressed that he does not like Julia Volkova combine training with baby career. As for her boyfriend, Anatoly, they live together, and, of course, could occur at any time during pregnancy. But the child is severely impaired Lena plans. It is now fully immersed in the work! According to people "Tatu", while on tour in Japan in August this year, Lena Katina gave up cigarettes and drank only alcohol-free beer. Lena - the children - I always want to be a mother. I've always wanted. I think it was 14 I want a boy and a girl. Special conditions are not planning. As God wills, and I will give birth. Generally, for me, I decided to give clear that when you are ready to have a baby, the first thing to do is to have about a year to quit smoking. Allow to cleanse the body, and then you can get pregnant. "Y", February 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment