Monday, July 1, 2013

Rotaru said birthday in Italy

Decided by large hard Sofia Mikhailovna this year to give up. The ceremony in Italy was about a narrow range near - but not more than 20 persons. But the celebration will not be harmed. Elite wines and the finest food, personal chef cooked toast and only sincere congratulations contributed. - The most expensive gift for me this is a station that was close to me. I wore it once, and I will not shoot - told Life Showbiz Sofia Mikhailovna. - And we have a family tradition. Each my birthday ends with a beautiful fireworks that were my son Ruslan prepare. But this time, unfortunately, I did not wait for the surprise. Sofia Rotaru lives in a posh villa near Florence Rotary with his family for a month. Rented mansion surrounded by a high fence with tennis court and swimming pool and is heavily guarded, but here, in Italy, the star of the Soviet and Russian stage, but just resting. - We had to travel even time, have literally traveled all over Italy - along with Life Showbiz birthday child. - This is the best vacation you can imagine. Delayed celebration of the anniversary of the favorite of millions for nearly a year because of concerts dedicated to the 40th Anniversary of creative activity and its own 65th Birthday, the artist began to produce last fall. - In the morning, I have to break just the phone, do not expect that so many people remember about my date. Even Vladimir Putin sent a telegram - is the famous yubilyarsha. - The first morning called Igor Sharp, said a lot of nice words. But the time to rest there are very few - tomorrow Sofia Mikhailovna collect bags to return home.

No comments:

Post a Comment