Sunday, July 7, 2013

Soloist "Assorted" received "Heaven as a gift"

"Sorted" on his birthday of lead singer Oksana Kazakova received an unusual gift. A friend of the birthday girl gave her a nice little box that says: ". The sky in the present" As it turned out, when he heard that Oksana always wanted to jump with a parachute, he decided her the opportunity. Dream of skydiving Oksana was not only a passion for extreme sports. She hoped to overcome one of their biggest fears - the fear of heights. "Group" Assorted "there more than eight years, and during this time, of course we must fly frequently on tour - says Oksana -.. And every time for me to become a flight stress on the plane, I cling to the arms and not get rid of bad thoughts. I thought it was set in the face of fear of heights, I'll be able to say goodbye to him forever. "After receiving the coveted certificate Oksana had been waiting for suitable weather conditions and mentally ready to pounce. "The date of August 19, I will remember forever - Singer says." Divers "- breakfast in the morning was my friends and I into the car and drove to the airport At the beginning I was relatively quiet, it put me on a special suit.. , sunglasses. I met a teacher named Andrew, tell me what needs to be done, began. And then I was really scared, but it's probably out of fear, I well remember his instructions. Sitting in a small plane the suddenly pulled very strongly - and I note, please also normal passenger plane which was very nervous, the teacher tries to joke with me, cheering me, and my heart beats, shaking hands ...! We gained altitude 4000 meters. And then the door opens and the other paratroopers who were sitting in the plane, starting one go into the abyss, and quickly disappear somewhere in the clouds. Off I fit, I approached the door open, I feel crazy wind flow in the face, some incredible noise. And the teacher (and we danced alone with him, he was behind me) said to me: "All Fall Down" - it was a signal to jump. At this point I have the whole life flashed before my eyes! I often dreamed as if I fell from a height, and at that moment I suddenly realized that this is the exact meaning - only multiplied by 15! We spent a few seconds of free fall. In those few seconds, I tried to scream, but could not make a sound, probably due to the strong current of air. And then the parachute opened and we began to slowly decrease, the flight lasted seven minutes. We floated, as in zero gravity, but I was still very anxious, I even cried. And then the teacher to distract me, and said, "Let's sing a song!" At first, I still could not squeeze out a word, and then tears began to sing, "Born in the forest Christmas tree ...". We were flying in the air and sang a song about the Christmas tree. Then, as I recall, was of course ridiculous, but then, in heaven, believe me, it was not laugh! I thought we were flying to the ground indefinitely. And the teacher gave the order to prepare for landing. When I felt on the ground under my feet, I thought it was the happiest moment of my life! Out of fear and happiness in the same time I cried and laughed, I could not understand what had happened to me. I saw in the distance the very friend who. Me this gift (he also skydive, just for a few moments before I did), and we ran into each other, like in a movie Emotions overwhelmed! Honestly, I had given long to live, but then, when I finally realized that I just made, it was quiet and proud of me. I overcame the fear of heights? I think so! I'm sure that now the flights will be much easier for me! At least I realized that the plane you will feel much more comfortable than in a free fall in the air! That's what the next time I think about when you fly somewhere. "Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment