Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tattoo dedicated to the balloonist

Singer of "Tatu" Lena Katina celebrated her birthday with the closest relatives. - At least one day a year in my speech the solid compliments - recognized Lena in her diary. Lena Katina "I also have my young man recently was the year he gave me a ride in a balloon! People, that is so cool! At first I was scared and did not want to fly. But as soon as we left the ground, I somehow calmed . The flight had an effect on me ... so relaxing! It's so nice to fly over the land, forests, fields, roads, villas ... And stop fotkayut waving, with arms like a child. cone We moved from the tops of the trees, and once even nearly sat on someone's house, it is observed as funny the pilot after landing we are dedicated to the balloonist -... very unexpected and interesting way, I will not say what - what if one of gather you to fly Impressions - continuous positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment