Saturday, July 6, 2013

Vlad Sokolovsky fans share his car

Vlad Sokolovsky had hardly publish on one of their sites on the Internet ad "Honda Accord" As a former "manufacturer" have hundreds of offers from unruly fans sell fallen. For a chance to have a favorite activity available his idol, the girls are ready, all they have and do not spare, give the parent savings. One of them ready, decided the owner of a luxury white car pop singer made to pay for a dream more than a million rubles. - I am madly in love with Vlad, and of course it is - about emotions with Life Showbiz fan shares. - I am, in principle, no matter what the brand, and I have rights, not really. But it was thought that he once belonged to Vlad, just makes me crazy! However, despite the increasing interest of young female fans, with the future owner Vlad has not yet decided. As fun in this class transportation travel - not cheap, a musician, he decided to focus on a different category of consumers. After all, in his view, the car -. It is a great responsibility, because it got to all adults and thinking person must - Of course, for such an influx, I was not ready, but the fact that some of my fans are also there, I was pleasantly surprised - told Life Showbiz 20-year-old actor. - Of course, I would prefer to give the car a good home, someone who will be just like me, love it. Sports cars have always attracted me, but now I want something else, like an SUV try. By the way, as long as the fans are still trying to figure out who got the coveted sports car, Vlad looks for a new iron for himself another. It is quite possible that one day a personal tridorogo auction artists leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment