Monday, July 22, 2013

"Tattoo": We were just rushing from live sound!

Girl gave me an appointment at a popular Moscow restaurant in Petrovka. When I arrived, sitting alone at a table late Lena, Julia. Wasted time, Katina signed CD covers. To say that Volkov appeared in the clothes, "not for the weather," would be an understatement. Rubbing his little palm, she ordered two Moroccan tea, "Oh, Lena, now drunk, I'm happy, they are now a chifirchik prepared!" It was decided to start a conversation. And his late Julia explained snowfall. Publish the full interview test a shortened version of which was published in the "MK-Sunday". - How were you by frosts? Yulia Volkova (south) - Before it was a great European winter. Rejoiced. This year, a lot has changed them. We heard that the Los Angeles general minus! Citrus died. But winter is winter. All this is to be expected. Even before March. Remember the saying? "I came Martock, seven dress pants." Wait and the snow - "Tattoo" to "Song of the Year"? Lena Katina (LA) - Yes. True, he wanted to see the new year. J. - It was funny, when we decided to run the tent for cigarettes. We leave, and what do we see? Playground, and put in the sandbox tree. Sand and trees. In the Baltic ... - How to spend Christmas holidays? Yu - very quiet. The last three or four years ago, we celebrated New Year's Eve together with Lenka in mischief. Weeks of walking. Now I make a holiday with my daughter. You start with a daughter, and then my mom and dad come. In general, it was all in the family. It was about five. - And to celebrate this new year? LA - This year it did not. First in the family, then with classmates. Yu - Lenka loves to meet classmates. It's a tradition. And from 31 th to 1 st - in the bathtub! Ha-ha-ha! - To be honest, not to each other tired? (With one voice) - No! - At what age you are together? LA - With eleven. Yu - long enough. But it is on the path that we're together. Lenka in Moscow has its cause. I have my own personal life. We have several companies. And if we do business, on the contrary, must support one another, and not to curse. We are very good friends. I'll say, let's kill each other! - This is from the work is not common? Yu - see each other occasionally, but not very LA - We now have a great tour from August to December. Of course, that each of us podnakopiv personal affairs. So now recall esemesim. - The last time with me? LA - Interesting question. Is it true when? Yu - Together? Well, no. That did not happen. While in Los Angeles, probably. We lived together there, wrote the album. But over the weekend rode bikes together, lay on the beach, sunbathing by the pool. - Why now is the group's name is written in English? LA - We thought that this script, which sees through the points in English, nice. But the fact remains: singing in both Russian and English. - This western musicians influenced you as you sing live? Yu - We did it ourselves first. This is much nicer. We have just released his first album, as many Russian artists, sings "under the plywood." LA - Then were dancing ballet. Where are we, sing the little girl with jump live. Yu - We now have a different level. Yes, and you want to strive for something better. If you work, live and satisfied. AL - It's true. Yu - You are very pret! This is real! A. - If you stand for the four musicians that give a lot of energy, begins to feel differently. And say that you are the audience is different. - Admit it, what lured gingerbread to take the English version of the album, "people with disabilities" veterans of the pop industry Sting, Dave Stewart, Richard Carpenter? Yu - Just ask. And they have not given up. - Something they learned as a professional? L. - The funny thing is that we are with them, and have not met. Sting was in New York, we were in Los Angeles. But they need to take an example. You have achieved a lot in life. - Now start writing the new album? Yu - Yes, in February and March will fly to Los Angeles ... - What surprised you? Yu - While in Germany recorded a few test demo. The first thing for us right now - the music! If the artist ascends, comes a stage heights to conquer. And most importantly, at this point not to fall. Some, for example, help scandals afloat. Vlad said recently about Madonna: "Her voice and music do not interest me Scandals she went .." It's all her provocative image. And in her case, it works. Around us, too much talk - and sleep with someone falling and lesbians, and go without panties - and so the list goes on. But for us, these issues are not in the foreground. Let him write what they want. The main thing is, as I said - the music! But according to the "disabled" we will do something "less than a boat." You can not always perform psychological, complicated things. LA - I do not want to send people! - And what is the scandal with the Ombudsman of the Republic of Komi, which you want to hold them accountable for the humiliation of a disabled person after their last album, "people with disabilities"? LA - A man just needed a PR. - If not a secret, and Vanya Shapovalov communicate? Y. - No, it's not a secret. Especially do not communicate. Last saw him at a concert in St. Petersburg. LA - We had met by chance on the train on the way back. He took it, bought a ticket for a concert and came. Why did not you call? Would spend ... Yu - We are friends. But their separate ways. We have our own lives, he has his own. In any case, no harm. There are no hard feelings. And when we meet somewhere, then come and say hello. - You regret that part? Yu - What does it mean to regret? To go forward. Everything is changing. L. - a new stage. J. - I want something more. - That is, the girls have matured. Yu - Of course! And understand that if you do not get away from Vani, then everything it hears. - And if you have decided to renounce aggressive lesbian image? J. - We are all the rest is not to be denied. Everything and did not return. So far, at any time to kiss being with Lena. Or on the stage, when people ask. This is not a problem. Immediately there is no vulgarity. L. - Vanya - genius. He managed to remove the clip, "I lost my mind" and not about the limits of the permissible. The line between dirty and clean feeling. In every life there is a transitional age. And this difficult time, he could show himself superior. By the way, had Julia, a girl ... J. - I do not deny it. It's okay. L. - We do not lie. J. - I can kiss and his girlfriend (laughs and points in the direction of a pretty girl Susie's best friend). - But still shocking away? Yu - when it comes to his own, then thank God. But not specifically at each step of making a scandal. LA - Home, to be honest. Coming up with nothing. Yu - Why? We had this special and specific scandals - in! - Why more rumors about Julia than about Lena? Yu - probably because I do hang out. Lenka - it homely person. - More phlegmatic? L. - I can not say that I am more phlegmatic. I'm just a home. - Julia, when you're on the road, who is your daughter Victoria? - There are two wonderful nurse. A mother friend, her other sister. This proven people. Mom, I think, always feel that if a child is unhappy. And Vick is always in a good mood. Help my parents. You child even closer as a babysitter. Mom and Dad, if I do not come to Moscow every night Vick. - Lena, not jealous of her mother, Julia, I do not think about the child? LA - I envy strange. This to me is a strange feeling. Yu - What is envy? Life is long. Another bear. L. - on the contrary, I'm happy. I think if a woman gives birth to a child, it's the best thing that can happen with it. Yu - I will not give up a career, I knew how difficult it is to find a temporary compromise. But as much as I was missing, I feel that we are connected to Vika. And as with other artists? Since simultaneously Madonna? If Vick gets older, be able to sleep well, eat, then I'll take it with me. Now it's small. - Now you are in a state of love? Yu - Yes. First and foremost, it's all good. Two of the young man L. - One of two (laughs). If I may ask, are you there? Yu - Oh, I will not mention the name of my age ... He. L. - And both are far in show business. And who came up with the idea of you, slumber party on New Year's Eve? Yu - sat down and came up with! All of these cocktails and pathos tusy boring ... So we decided anziehst slippers and pajamas. Cool it! - Houses even sleep in pajamas? L - I - yes. Y. - It depends. Lenka in wool socks and flannel pajamas ever. You people insane merzlyavy. They laugh and if somewhere along the way, she goes to the bathroom, the floor very hot put, I will do the coolest. Lenka two more blankets. - I know that you quietly to go to Moscow, without protection ... Yu - How today. Someone will know someone. When we go somewhere in the club, take the guard. And so, no. We are never alone. Or close friend or friends. Fear not. I'm not afraid. - Not at all? Yu - In Guadalajara was scary. Not so bad, but ... AL - It was ... Strain. Yu - draw if all around you five thousand people, and you know that if one of them jerks, then all ... While in the hands of the fans are not afraid to die! - You say that you changed lately the guard ... L. - Yes, exactly that. Now we have. So a healthy, dark, but with a twist Great, great, guard, with good friendly eyes. Look at him, a child of a child. But if you need time, and was going to a ball. In general, these are good people. Funny, cheeky (laughs). - Why have changed? Yu - as such there is no reason. People change, with whom we work. Do not think they were bad. We are still friends! A. - We love to go without guards. J. - It is necessary to be open to the world, then the world will be open to you, and everything will be fine, guys. Closer to the people - it's a thrill. - I've heard that some of your costumes appeared on internet auction sites. Is that so? Yu - We just found out about it. In general, our skirts in the box, we were stealing from the stage when we are throwing. But that was before. Now we often have in what we are going in life. Pants and sneakers. Sometimes heel. It is true that good sometime delivery, pay cocktails in the evening. A live ... I can not people dress open. Not our subject. We need not have showered with Swarovski. - Lena, which connected with your love for the homeless animals? Y. - This is my love for the homeless animals. I wanted to open a shelter for dogs. L. - I wanted to open an orphanage. Recently picked up from the street dog. She cried pie. - Why not? LA - Just a funny dog. Yard terrier. I always knew if I had a dog house, it is just off the road. J. - I do not like cats. And when I was eight or nine, I had a whole pack of dogs. It all started with a dog, as my mother and I went to the park, it was us. As a result, the court was assembled a gang. I give each dog to your friends. Each dog was living in the stairwell. We take care of them, washed. This went on for three years. Then he began the herd of domestic dogs to attack. A woman brought emergency vehicles, and the dogs have been poisoned ... - How the story of filming the book deputy Alexei Mitrofanov "Tatu Come Beck" is? AL - In April, the start of filming. J. - It is an American film director Roland Geoff. He is French, but has lived in America. Ask the stars ... LA - really big name director, six "Oscars", two "Golden Globes" The Cannes "olive branch" ... - Why Mitrofanov, wanted to write a book about you? Yu - Because we are talking Lesha long and close friendships. Surely he is interested in our lives. It's nice when a man, a politician who is interested in show business. I am sure that we can make a strong film. L. - The film will be in English. Will play themselves. - Involved in the screenplay? Yu - Sure. Now film producers are the final version. It is the story of two girls - so it's quite the biography. - That is, to be honest? In the book, many of these moments ... Yu - You'll see. Be controversial film. - Lena, and you have never tried a tan as Julia (Julia dark chocolate from going to the solarium .. - Ca Aut.) Get? A. - No. (laughs) - And you, Julia, is already an established image chocolates girl? (Lena begins at this point, a song "my mulatto chocolate" singing). Yu - Honestly, I like it. A. - It is just tan. She is not in the solarium, and the grill is necessary. Yu - Yes, the BBQ party. I started with a 15th Every day we were with a friend in the solarium. Until the rash is gone. Harmful to the skin. Year and a half when I was pregnant, I was nowhere and nothing. Now and again. Kayfovo I go to roll to a tanning salon, smeared cream. L. - And I do not like it. Yu - Normally, when the evening is nothing to do, I suggest, "Let's go to a tanning salon" - Julia, what with your bundles? It is no secret that at one time had a problem with his voice. - There is no problem. Look for cords. But do not go to the extent that, the scarf, do not smoke or drink. This is life. Important for bands - it's a dream. If I do not get enough sleep in the morning Sipatov, Throaty. Alcohol also affects. Only if it's a concert, I try not to hang. And by nature I am a person rave. I can hang all day. I love the company. - Up to what age is singing? Yu - no plans for the future. And you can never build it. While we are on the stage. tATu brings us almost all my free time. There was a pause when we disagreed with Vanya. But now we are at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment