Thursday, July 18, 2013

Yulia Volkova: "I dream of a simple women's happiness"

In the. Middle of working on a new album, "White Robe" duo "tATu" Forgot Despite this, Lena Katina and Yulia Volkova, not about his personal life. The first apartment calms down and the relationship with the young businessman Parviz Yasinovym. After Julia Volkova learned that expecting her second child, she was all bad habits and started to lead a proper life - oxygen and natural juices to drink cocktails, stroll in the fresh air. In search of positive emotions and Julia went with Parviz, the father of the unborn child, Cyprus - one of his favorite places. - Where I feel very comfortable and happy - added Volkov. - Excellent sea, beautiful beaches, and you can sunbathe topless - no one would complain to the police. It was in Cyprus four years ago, a lucky photographer captured the singer topless in the arms of her boyfriend. - First, Julia took offense to me - the "Express Newspapers" of memorable photos. - And then we met spoke very warmly, and now she is with me, I hope not to keep the evil. On his current visit Volkova remain quiet and humble, do not sunbathe topless, not any scandals with the waiter liked. - I think I grew up and now I do not want negativity - Julia smiling. - I dream of a simple woman happiness: healthy children, a loving husband, an interesting job and a nice car. Now I have everything there. And I will enjoy it until it disappeared ... After all, as they say, do not promise not in the scriptures and the prison!

No comments:

Post a Comment