Sunday, July 21, 2013

Yulia Volkova is ready to have a baby, have Parviz

The novel "tATu" Julia Volkova with a young businessman Parviz was the most talked about event in the capital secular clique. Known light-minded singer shocked his colleagues by announcing that at 22, they go up and filled her love for life. The rapid pace of events and the establishment of the family would not stop at the time of dating Yulia and Parviz he had a pregnant girlfriend, ex-singer of "Tootsie" Mary Weber. Intending spouses introduced her friend Oleg - the fateful day Volkova remember for a lifetime. - I just came to pick up cafe "penetration" in the music award - says Julia. - Then I met Parviz. Frankly, I liked him immediately, and we met somehow it quickly and began to speak. We have each other close friends, and I knew every day that I started to fall in love. Then Volkov could not imagine that this chance meeting soon - less than a year - will be her rightful husband. While Julia scandalous affair with the singer Vlad Topalov was in full swing. The press has to have no time to hold endless quarrels and problems of star couple - in new ways such situations, there is no place. - We have repeatedly crossed with Parviz at various events - continued, "tattoo", despite her husband's loving eyes. - The funny thing is that I was always cheerful, dance and Parviz sat quietly and watched me. We were both a plus and a minus, complement each other. We were good together, and we just thought about each other. The story could be if not for a fatal incident that occurred have finished with Volkova on tour. Bored in a hotel room after a hard gig, Volkova suddenly realized that he talk with Parviz, as so often, poluznakomomu man wanted to speak. - I heard through Oleg number and dialed it - says "tattoo". - We then chatted for hours. And he returned to Moscow, he saw, and were not able to go. Although I knew he had a pregnant girl, a family. But it seemed to me that everything will happen as it should be. The final argument for Parvez was that he did not come out of my head already for a second. I think of him always. The proximity to Vlad, I was spiritually close Parviz. These feelings can be safely called love. I was with him, as there was no one for many years - looks young, but ingenuity love star experience. Volkov glad they Parviz found exactly what were looking for in a man. The singer says that it feels to him like a stone wall. - I know that Parviz always protect you to assure me support, and that I like most about him. As for Vlad, with him now that we rarely speak. He did a lot for us to separate. No, I do not blame him, but I think it. A strange feeling that should not be described in words Now I'm just in heaven. - Vlad is good, but most of all he loves himself - says "tattoo". - When Masha Weber, I would say that I do not care what to say about me: my conscience is clear. Barely finished the sentence, Julia gentle hugs and Parviz, not hesitating glances, kissing him on the lips. - But that's not the most important - the singer continued. - I want a son, Parviz, and not enter. Generally, for me now are very important issues of motherhood. I wish that our love was the fruit that we would be the happiest people in the world. Turned in as the fate sees Julia fatalistic beginning. Star is certain: It was a year of destiny chance. - We have reduced the sky, - says "TD" Volkov. - And we are glad that we experience the love for which many are willing to give his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment