Friday, July 5, 2013

Yuri Loza promises "to learn how to write hits"

Yuri Loza decided to test in his new role, he ends the book "Hit-a textbook." In it, the singer promises will "learn how to write hits and make any man -. A pro" "The book is not out yet, I have not even passed on to the publisher - said Mr Vine said Intermedia -. Quit the last revision, and will negotiate with each publisher." Singer-author hopes that the book be the best edition of the book with the same Yuri Loza working on a new album with the working title "I wish more people appreciated my work and follow my advice." "Let'll get." The disc will include nine new songs, but expect it in the near future: "Because of my book, had the album for a year already shifted, and now I fully dedicate myself to the end of working on it," - says the artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment