Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sokolovsky fans threaten his sister

Related attacked Vlad Sokolovsky literally fans razyarennye ex-factory owner. Artists, on the increased attention the girl is used, despite the fact that he and his colleagues do not expect to be the first time before similar threats, had such an amendment. The final straw was a call to ask for the actor's sister for help - it receives daily calls and text messages with threats. - Sister wakes up, and she had the morning 40 missed calls and a dozen more short messages, which threatened to throw the acid - told Life Showbiz 20-year-old singer. - In addition to her writing and e-mail and social networks. If nazvanivayut me - this one, but I can not understand why touch my family. Despite the threats, the noble Vlad ready to take a chance "mad" groupies think again. However, the singer said that once the secret of a stranger or strangers again make known to his friends and the police immediately calculate tyrants, and therefore punishment does not last long. - I already want an entire base of phones that come with this news, I have to transfer the contacts to the right people - together with Life Showbiz Sokolowski. - I'm sure it does the same man, if he does not change his mind, I can not answer for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment