Sunday, July 7, 2013

Vlad Sokolovsky parted with Konstantin Meladze

Singer Vlad Sokolovsky and producer Konstantin Meladze officially terminated cooperation. This artist said during his online conference with fans on Twitter: "To my great regret, at the moment I work alone due to time constraints, but I go ... Kostya." Cooperation Konstantin Meladze and Vlad Sokolovsky began in 2007 during the show "Star-7" was produced by Constantin. After the end of the "Factory" Vlad worked on the duet "Up" under Meladze, and after the collapse of the producer duo Sokolowski left in his care, "continued Star Academy. Return." To work with the artists in the show, it is the management of Vlad decision to terminate cooperation through mutual agreement between the producer and the artist has learned remained cordial relationship. Vlad Sokolovsky "For me Konstantin Meladze will always be a close friend, best composer, and I thank him for everything he has given me and taught", - said Vlad Sokolovsky. At the moment, Vlad not as with any other production, "at least one and difficult" - the decision of the artist himself commented Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment