Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Andrei Gubin - a generous-hearted man

Andrei Gubin many years later, the author decided to really hit "bum boy" to compensate for his rights. -I decided to solve, but it never did. Now the popularity of Gubin has declined, and in recent years we have almost no recollection. To fill this gap and to learn about the actual life of the singer helped his childhood friend - the leader of the group "140 bpm" Sergey Konev, who once Andrew "spioneril" music turned out How, fate again recently "Boy tramp." brought him to Gubin. - Before the last time I saw him in the late 90s - said "EC" Sergey. - Then he found me and invited guests. I let him listen to the newly created record "140 beats per minute." "You know, man, you all something very bad, - began, said Andrei paternalism and goes to the piano to drive his hand on the keyboard. - I mean, that's around here Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, me, but you're not here. You have to throw the music and do something else. "After speaking these words are reluctant to him it was not. - And last year, we are using "140 beats" on tour in Germany and it is suddenly confronted with organized Gubin in the office of "Music Attac", the concerts of Russian artists. Andrew did not answer me. "Are you not recognize me?" - I was surprised. - "Yes, yes, I remember something - he muttered. - I think we're somewhere saw in Peter." Only when I called his name, he knew who to him. Previously, he was thoroughly drunk, now on drugs and intoxicants they moved during the tour. Even the luxury of the girls of the "provocation" that were with us in Bonn and Hanover, Andrew showed no interest. But during his stay in Germany several times pokayfovat went to Amsterdam. Then one of the employees' Music Attac, "said Andrew, go to Belgium to the famous Russian grandmother healer. Gubin hardly see the old lady once said that it is in an unbalanced state, and it's something a lot of inconvenience. She tried to Andrew in a trance, but it did not work because he, as always, was high. But after a trip to grandma's Andrew felt friendly and even invited me to the "peace pipe" with grass, which he had brought from Amsterdam to smoke. - As it turns out, Andrew still does not rest long history with the "bum-boy." "I understand that you can help in any way to me - he said, in a fatherly hug me -. Maybe I'm a bit I wonder what I would be able to compensate for his duty.." Later, in Moscow, he called me and arranged a meeting at the monument to Yuri Dolgoruky and offered to make me a co ... his new song "The sun does not shine." "When I got out," boy-tramp "I saw him quite neatly author, - he said -. It would be fair if now and you will get something -. If for another song" - "Somehow I do not really want , a co-author of the song that I will not make it, - I replied -. But if it makes you feel better, do you think is right, "Andrew probably thought I just did not like the" Sun "and after a while when he went out the new song "Just for You", again appealed to me with a similar proposal. "Even if you do not mind, I do not care input to the co-authors," - he stressed. But at the end of both songs came without my name. And thank God! The present author is not in comparison with those who had standard pale. Then for my songs that the group sang "Dune", I invoice quarterly. Several thousand dollars And now the biggest hits to come, like a ridiculous accusation that makes deceive them and no sense to spend more on the road. In this case, the songs Gubin still amass a problem: it's not the song, plagiarism.

No comments:

Post a Comment