Thursday, July 18, 2013

"Tatu" circumcise his son

Soloist of the popular group Yulia Volkova, who late last year was a mother with her son over husband Parviz Muslim holy circumcision Sunnat instead. For the singer, confessed dating with your beloved Christian faith, decide on such a serious step was very hard. But the choice was not it, because it is a condition to enable parents Parviz. As found "TD", called for local young man, that the sacred rite Sunnat the boy named Sam, as soon as possible had. Julia decide on such a serious step was hard - now my son is a true Muslim - says "tattoo". - Now Sam feels good to eat well and always smiling. True, refused the young mother shortly after the birth of his son to feed the baby, thinking that the boy can grow and bottle fed. - I priverzhenitsa mixtures and various special porridge, - says Julia. - Me and my daughter has grown to such a meal, and I think there's nothing wrong with that. I also have to plan in the coming months to gather on the stage, so breastfeeding will be very difficult when I go on tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment