Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Larisa Dolina a scandal on the set

About a sharp temperament star of show business Larisa Dolina in secular clique known a long time ago. This time, the anger of the valley experienced workers of the "Star". Coming on stage to take a duet numbers with Igor Butman, the singer did not like the special effects. - Why are you at my feet rolled in fake snow? - Troubled Larisa Dolina. - It is not necessary! I poskolznus and autumn! We can do without! Larisa Dolina agreed But after much persuasion on artificial snow valley. Number she took the first attempt. But Larisa hurry director did not like: it is necessary to make a double. - Pay special attention to solo Igor Butman - started to distribute instructions Larisa Dolina. After recording the number of spoiled the mood of the singer finally wrote "neutral". At the bar, where the artists recorded New Year's greetings, called the Valley of the champagne. - You have the occasional glass of lemonade or champagne? - Asked Larisa. - Bring me a real champagne. Who do you believe me here? Took a drink, read the singer of a New Year's greetings. However, the director felt that swallowed valley ends in one of the words. Larisa Dolina not able to tolerate. - I do not swallow - angry singer. - I have a clear diction. If you have to fly something that I need not tell you. Let us save more time, and we respect each other. From the studio Larisa Dolina ran furiously. - Director drunk - she cried. - In g.vno. Order no need to me and teach me. First, it is better sober!

No comments:

Post a Comment