Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Lyme Vajkule: Do not you think that the death is not scary

Lyme Vajkule said in a candid interview about the relationship with your loved one about his acquaintance with Raymond Pauls and Alla Pugacheva. About Abortion, "If I were asked whether the woman the freedom of choice, the solution - to do or not to have an abortion, I would have said no Now, I take it as a homicide in fact the person in you -.. It . alive Then I did not understand, do not feel what I did - my permanent mental flour, heavy cross, which are held until the end ... I have my goddaughter, who is still only thirteen, she said. "What would happen, or do nothing, talk to me first. "On law and conjugal" We met with him in Riga, when I was not seventeen, and he had turned on the 22nd I must have looked a little funny and Andrew. But three years later, everything has changed: I grew up, and he was not amused. In St. Petersburg we have worked in the hotel Intourist "Leningrad". I remember a great breakfast - an unusual orange tea and white bread with red caviar. Andrew was concern from the beginning, for me, guarded, protected. Not allowed to the girls from the ballet to the restaurants, where they are often invited to the concert:. "This company is not for you you're a singer, I have to sit in smoky bars" "If you want to see us go how the bridges "to increase, - he said another time. Were white night into day. Blooming purple. Everywhere we turned, all the air was filled with the scent of her. Andrew was a suave and witty. Moreover, it was nice. And it was that had happened. I fell in love. We have been together for more than 30 years and have managed to keep the main thing in a relationship, men and women - respect. Andrew was not only close to me. If you live in constant traveling, it is important to close was a friend ... returned to Riga, "I learn that life in every moment, why they do not want to give love, marriage official," we said, the parents who will be together. I remember when I was the "bride" was in his family. The most important thing was to please his grandfather. He was regarded as the most important man I passed with flying colors "test grandfather." I was accepted. True, he believed that the young should marry anyway. We go just to be on a cruise ship to operate a floating abroad. If married, no one will be published in the country. This was the main reason, but I no longer wanted to be married. I do not know why. And so we were always together. I've always been independent and do not want to lose their freedom, and perhaps afraid of responsibility. "About Hudsovet" I have always in my handbag was calming tablets. They are still there for the safety net, but not use it for 20 years. During the Soviet period, to me, the freedom-loving person who hates the word "no", so-called scary hudsovet terrorized. This guy was not the case. Engaged in one of the maids gymnast fell on my director's idea on the stage, and I stepped over them. "How can you go about living - Outraged a competent". Comrade "- it's fascism" There was a time when I was brought to such a state that I drank seven or tablets Seduxenum Elenium day. Sometimes panic attacks do not even save the drugs, and then I ran. She came to feel sample, and if irrational fear makes breathing work, went to the park and start jogging. Duration about an hour, sometimes two. To the point of exhaustion, but then pulled restlessness, and I went back to work Could not afford time off or time-out to take because it was very hard, sometimes even unbearable in their demands and categorical person in everything to do with the scene. "On working with Raymond Paul" I just reached all possible summit nowhere else to go. Unless there are problems with the repertoire. And then fate has made a second gift - Raymond Paul gave me their songs, only a few hits. Then I took a creative evening Pauls in the concert hall "Russia". Invitation, Raymond said: "No Sports Palace will not give you the performance in Moscow, in this room." I do not want to really sing, I even smiled to myself and thought that enough as it is known. Indeed during the tour, our team collected stadiums But when you consider that, as in my youth summed Raymond, she left for Adjara, said: "Yes." After seven days, which is performed in the evening Paul, unexpectedly, I was suddenly in the fairy tale Cinderella, at his feet in an instant was all that you can only dream about. Phone in my room rang constantly. Maestro was correct. Thanks to him and "Russia" I was very popular, I wanted to see the best concerts and leading TV channels. Moscow took me perfectly. Famous people we could count on the fingers: Pugacheva, Rotaru, Leshchenko, Leontiev, Kobzon Peha. Only ten people really "big". And they treated me very kindly. I have not a reason to treat differently. Most importantly - do not close, my friends By the way, I met with Pugacheva long before I learned the general public "about Alla Pugacheva.". Andrei and I have come GITIS and set one day for a walk in the park, which was the scene a bit of a summer theater. Poster presentation publicly announced comedians Kartsev and Ilchenko and singer Pugacheva - I must say, when I heard her name. We decided to try to go to a concert, but tickets were gone. "We are also artists from Latvia" - demanded strict superiors, but they were adamant. At this point, by Allah. She heard our conversation and went, "Oh, you're a musician? Let's go." And lead us. It was a good thing, after I was about to be particularly warm, because I have done exactly the same. "The cost of Glory" became popular, I realized that the life of a famous person -. No simple matter For example, was shocked to learn how many people sick mentality surrounding artists. They are everywhere. I came to Baku and saw girl fans who followed me from Moscow, with no money and documents. "How did you get here?" - I asked these unfortunates. It turns out that they were in the cars, carrying my gear. Not a day, not two or even three. I'm scared of these girls, I'm sorry that they spend their lives so bad. Once back in the hotel room after the show, I almost cried out in surprise. In the room sat a strange woman. She rose to meet me, confused, and began to speak incoherently. Then crying, then threatened, I asked her policeman Peter, who returned stolen from the family. I had not heard of Peter, it was a complete nonsense ... Good thing it was all of the words, but could in fact something terrible, irreparable. The most surprising part of this story, as she is able to me at the hotel "Russia" was, is, if the soil? Only six rooms, easily visible from the service in Recorded the arrival of Andrew and musicians. They somehow managed to make to convince the uninvited guest. I have no time to hang up the phone, made the new Call fan. The first, what to do when I came to the next town on the road - all the phones were cut. Enthusiastic admirers donated furniture, money could not buy a house. These huge sums were transferred my savings account, and had to spend the whole investigation to find out the donor's name to everything back, and then keep evidence - evidence which would not take a dime yourself. After I took back the whole procedure, mother, women who sent five thousand rubles - a huge sum in those days, brought as and indignation: "Where is the interest" of health problems, do not believe "those who die say not so bad. Scary. I know because I went through it. The inevitability of the end of racial hate. Also a treasure. They show compassion, but obsessed by their small, short-term issues and concerns. And you think you are separated from them by an invisible but impenetrable wall, so that a ... on a one with that comes so often in the wake of a terrible diagnosis Only with Andrew not spread my hatred. Because the pain is my equal. "Fear not, - he said -. When everything is hopeless, we'll contact you in the car, acceleration and Vrezh the wall." When I regained consciousness after anesthesia, immediately began looking for the views of Andrei to read in his eyes: as good or ... Before the surgery I was asked the question: "Who do you need if awake - a psychologist or a priest?" I refused, and on, and on the other side. I wanted to treat myself. Why should the stranger? But then I realized that nothing is done. Only survive difficult. Operation - this is only the first step, and then another 10 years chilling fear of each scan. I am always respectful of religion, but no more. . "The Bible": When the friend came to visit me in the hospital and asked to bring something to read, was surprised by his answer, "If you were a creditor, it would not be that bad," - said my godfather , Bishop Victor. "What has changed since the disease" I've changed has is really changed. I used to love to listen to and hear only himself after an illness in my life, there was a whole world that I have learned to empathize. Sobbed when to show on TV starving children in Africa. I understand what it is to love with strangers, compassion means. And my first dog - Candy - helped to understand that every human being afraid to die, and this feeling has to be treated with respect. In the American film, "All That Jazz", which I love, in the dialogue of the hero-choreographer sounds a death sentence: I understood his meaning 'life - - on the wire on foot, everything else wait. ". You live events: New Year, birthday, anniversary ... And all that is between them, unnoticed wasted. But it should not be, because every day is beautiful and unique. I still do not like, but really want to learn to love life in every moment. "" Seven Days ", Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment