Saturday, July 20, 2013

"Tattoo" presents a new song

Group "Tatu" recorded a new song, "do not regret it." The premiere took place on 24 June songs at the festival "Soundtrack" in celebration of the newspaper "Moskovsky Komsomolets" in Luzhniki. "I am very glad that most of you liked our new song - wrote in his diary on the official website of" Tatu "Lena Katina -. Course it sounds a little different to the sample and on the album Very worried, though. I sang it in Luzhniki:.. performed after the first and second, I think that's my favorite song when I was listening to my mother, and she called to the core ... I think that many people still feel. to understand. By the way, the English version of "no regret", also exists and is on the board, but as a single, this song is not planned. "Intermedia

No comments:

Post a Comment