Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Vlad Topalov from the group "Smash!" addicted to cocaine?

Shortly after the article was that the popular group Smash! allocated to the greed and tyranny father Vlad Topalov, turned to us students Katya Klimova and said she needed to talk to us. What we heard from her, threw us into a state of shock. - I know, 3 years with the band, "Smash." And I can assure you that all your items - one hundred percent true, - Kate said. "EC" - Senior over Topalov - Including the latest. Sergei Lazarev, which he toured in Kiev publicly insulted and beaten - not the only victim. - Last year, Misha almost to death of his beloved son, when he learned that he was beaten to sit on cocaine - keep telling Katya Klimova. - Before Vlad only drank and smoked marijuana. Remember, information is passed that Vlad appointment somewhere on the road in a drunken brawl in a cafe? He has always denied, but so it was. Another time, in Moscow, at night, he was driving with a friend in a restaurant "Holy smoke," he added with the chefs are armed, and defeated them in the kitchen. Now let Vlad not, these "sticks" closer than a kilometer. And he was connected to cocaine around the beginning of last year. Then Peter had the concert, "Love Story". And note that Vlad terribly thin, as if stretched. To wean her son off drugs, Michael Genrikhovich took with him all the money, cell phones, car keys, and shut down for three days, beaten, in an empty apartment on "Novoslobodskaya". In general, let the child brush. He just lay there and die. He dropped out and he could not contact anyone for help. All of this could be confirmed former friend Vlad. But now she has not called them to hear. For example, if they. At home when he allegedly celebrate with her niece Vetlitskaya found Vlad Vlad and presented the "niece" almost like a vacuum cleaner. And in the third year of "good people" told her that he has long loved as Vlad's father, and he has a daughter. As a result, she breaks with him. Check the story Katie Klimova, we asked people who had very relevant, "Smash." - Yes, Michael Genrikhovich always quite strict with Vladik - could scold, scream, send mate - no denying the former Concert Band director Leonid Dzyunik. - But in my presence, he did not raise his hand Vlad. Perhaps, if only at home, in private. Do not get up in front of me and the issue of alcohol and drug abuse. After working with the "Tattoo", where some people are still in a state of exhaustion, I very strongly behind this activity. In case of violation imposed huge fines to cancellation fees for a few shows. Yes, after the speeches, there was a celebration. But it Vlaďka drink alcohol. Perhaps because of the presence of the Pope. - Get to know the fact that the older beat Topalov Vlad, I do not personally, but I heard that they had this happened - confirmed Sergey Lazarev. - After all, they are father and son. Topalov has always said that it is parenting. But I was not the son of him! And I'm not 10 years old when I could teach strokes. The first time after our meeting with him, I was in shock. I had the feeling that I popolzovavshis and wiped his feet on me and dumped. Now I've calmed down and realized internally probably a good thing that all this happened. I have already offered to return the theater, which I left because of a busy tour schedule, "Smash." Now I am preparing material for a solo album. With Topalov, Sr. I've seen in the Kiev incident. And with Vlad, I crossed paths a couple of times, but, in my opinion, it is somehow not really thrilled with the prospect of communication accepted me ... As an illustration of the state drugged Vlad Topalov Kate gave us audio recording that was made of female fans, accompanied 'Smash' at the station on the regular tour. Fans (to Vlad and Sergey): Shoot? Well, that last picture! Vlad Topalov: We have a way to be positive, not negative. What is it .. x AE? Fans: no compromises, Vlad! Fear not! Remember, we were in January in a concert hall "Russia" photographed? Even Peter (one of the fans of - MF, AB "Smash".) Climbed under your shirt. Then we are told very interested in you. Vlad Topalov: Peter - it's n ... n shit! Anyway, he came up with this girl. I do not remember her name. This dark hair. Thin-thin. Fans: Anya. She "Novoslobodskaya" You often. Vlad Topalov: Yes, it's always my tusit. Once I fucking left. They say: "We are cold, shit, wait with us." - "Come home to me" - I said. This Anya tried half an hour to reach from Petit, I fill lack of talent. Then Pete wanted to tell me something. But I did not always understand ... Devotees: Join us! We are warming! Vlad Topalov (beginning of the sentence can not be parsed) ... some shit ... (Apparently noticed the camera to show it). Girls, listen, I look bad! Fans: Close your eyes! It will be great! Come on, we love you so sfotkayte! Sergey Lazarev (easier): Girls, be careful! Take care of yourself! Remember the story of Chikatilo: Vlad Topalov? A man at a bus stop (slurred replica responds to others in the group) Well, okay, I'm a little drunk ... Good girl. What do you have a mental influence they have to persuade her to go through the woods at night? He tells her that he knows it, each track. And damn it goes with him ...

No comments:

Post a Comment