Friday, July 5, 2013

Lyme Vajkule celebrate birthday in the country Buynova

Lyme Vajkule the most elegant woman in the post-proven party at the occasion of his birthday, that the life of an artist -. Not only the crystals and the spotlight Singer friends gathered. At the dacha outside Moscow, and a banquet in the open air at night And the day before, when she happened to the 55th Lyme hardly remember when I celebrated my last birthday. However, this round figure inspired the famous Latvian - she collected more than 50 guests, most of them artists, most stars Krekshino village near Moscow, where her longtime friend Bujnov. Lyme Vajkule - Alena, wife Sasha, offered to a big party in their country, arrange - Lyme LIFE.RU added a few hours before the ceremony. - They have everything for this condition. I have not celebrated my birthday, so I want to catch up now. Exclusively for their own, and for a high fence! For greater secrecy was decided to organize a party, is not the 31 March, the day of birth Vaikule and the day before. Lyme invited guests at eight clock in the evening. Such loud celebrations giving Buynova not for a long time not seen, although it noted a personal leave you. Half the art department of the State Party repeat exactly the song "I snow, I heat, torrential I rain when my friends with me" in the pouring rain under a tent in March fun Vyacheslav Fetisov, Larisa Dolina, Oleg Gazmanov, Valentin Yudashkin, Alla Pugacheva and other stars, the first size. Incidentally, Alla, a graduate before the test, ran with a banquet in two hours after the start - prepare for the anniversary show.

No comments:

Post a Comment