Friday, July 5, 2013

Wife of Alexander Malinin produced intimate soap

Alexander Malinin raaskazal that his wife is not very profitable, but it is very useful and sensitive matter. It produces Balian. It - soap to wash the genital area. - Is it true that the 15th Anniversary of the wedding you have given your wife Emma fur? - Asked him for "change". - No, I did! - What is to give, if I may ask? - I do not remember! Believe me, I know lukavlyu. Only gifts I give my wife a regular basis throughout the year. A wedding is probably crystal present something! 15 years - it is crystal wedding. We have to ask the guests to bring crystal beads. All who came, they brought. Sun gathered the whole chain. Now it hangs in our home as a reminder of the day. - My wife also does not leave you with no attention? - That's for sure - all the time thing. We have two people in the family to make money, and we can afford it, is to give each other gifts. - What is Emma? - Pharmacies, as it has a gynecological clinic. And of course a lot of time is spent on Balian. - What, please? - Balian! This intimate liquid soap. Absolutely amazing product on the Australian tea tree oil. Emma invented itself and is responsible for his own name, his reputation. When you begin to use Balian, you realize that life is much cleaner, sterile, comfortable. Because all of our members that we wash is unclear what actually need to be washed by special means, and the best natural. - Balian - a profitable business? - Not really. Profitable business - one that is aimed at the mass market. If you are working on an exclusive, it's more of a hobby. - And you, Alexander, cool businessman? - Emma in every office has a desk, and I have not even your office! ..

No comments:

Post a Comment