Saturday, July 6, 2013

Not as Senior Presnyakov key Prigogine drawn

"Vladimir, how are you?" - Greeted us at the next meeting with a senior Presnyakov. "Do not get me wrong, but I can not stand it when I was greeted with this question - followed unexpected reaction Petrovich So I generally react to it in two ways One:.. I start the other party for half an hour every trash can, without telling him a chance to kill me. same time pressed on the finger and it Tereblya hold as long as the Wild Child. And say somehow to me, "what's wrong?" is Approached a producer Joseph Prigogine wrote . fandeeff.narod.ru which I answered on the second method, shorter I said. "Before we met, it was good." Honestly, I did not expect that reaction that followed I somehow always thought. that Joseph - despite the fact that, as a look for men of his profession, a man of stern but still fun and now - about he suddenly changed color was sad, so I thought, even his eyes.! .. splash the tears I immediately apologized and said that he was joking But I had to calm him down 15 minutes -. as long as the spirit of Joseph has not improved so far in front of him so uncomfortable it would be better if I pulled his knob! ! "

No comments:

Post a Comment